- por Punching You, el hace 24 díasSe valoró con 5 de 5You must click the toolbar button, or manually add comma separated lists to the addon's options page. I tried this many years ago and didn't any of that, I just expected it to work on every website all the time. I still don't know why that's not the default behavior but it works, you just need to manually enable it for every site you encounter that is being annoying.
- por Usuario de Firefox 16266650, el hace 2 mesesSe valoró con 5 de 5great extension for some reason i cant right click in my browser but now that i installed the extension i can right click on pages where i never been able too , i never write reviews but i thought this extension deserves my review and privilege of doing so ,, good job guys ,,
- por Rick, el hace un añoSe valoró con 5 de 5Just to let people know, just go to about:config and change dom.event.contextmenu.enabled to False and websites can No Longer Block Right Click.
i would hope that the extension developer doesn't delete this comment as i still gave you 5 stars, plus an extension like this should be for people who is scared to mess with anything in about:config or just doesn't know about it.
- por Usuario de Firefox 14352391, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5This right click extension works better then the other force right click extensions in Firefox, you just have to click on the icon first to get it to work, sometimes twice, this extension it the only one i have found that works on video, giving you the ability to force play and pause, which is the main reason i use this extension. I use it to force play on sites that want to play the million pop-up game before it actually allows you to watch the video. Thanks so much for this extension !!!!!! You made my life easier
- por ak47wong, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5I feel I need to give a 5-star rating to counteract the sole 1-star review below. This extension works fine for me. There's an online education site that I use that prevents right-clicking on images. When I click the toolbar icon for this extension, I can right-click images to get the usual context menu. So no problems here.
But what I would like to see is a whitelist feature so that I don't need to click the icon for every single page I visit. Can this be added to an options page please?
UPDATE: Thanks for adding the whitelisting feature in version 0.1.6! Unfortunately, it doesn't actually work on the site I installed this extension for. If you want to investigate further, I'd be happy to give you more details privately as I'll need to send you my login details to the site.