- Se valoró con 4 de 5por Nata K, el hace 4 meses-1 star for the error "Please go online to save to Notion." right on the 1st try. A below comment helped: you have to change the target from 'a new database' to any page before save.
Nimbus Clipper allowed much more options for it's clipper, but I'm moving to Notion due to nimbus limits. Notion clipper still does a pretty good job with simple unauthorized pages.
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por RobA1701, el hace 6 mesesNeeds work. Cannot update document properties such as Tags which would help categorize content instead of having to go into Notion and do it as a separate step/process.
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por spiercy16, el hace 7 mesesThe add-on works incredibly well, but I would really love to see "scraper" added in which would grab prices from e-commerce pages. It's a hassle to have to enter that kind of data in manually every time I save a product to my Notion wishlist.
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por Mathias, el hace 8 mesesWorks well - 1 star less for privacy - If problem of "Please go online to save to Notion", maybe you should select a choice in "Add to" before to click "Save page".
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por DivideByZero, el hace un añoVery basic. Instead of clipping locally and sending it to Notion, it does the clipping on Notion's servers which mean that a lot of my websites that require authentication do not work. OneNote is much better in this regard. OneNote produces much nicer clippings too.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por mico, el hace un añoat first, i installed this extension without much experience in Notion; now enough months have passed, and i realize a lot of my tasks are based on a webpage, and having to manually copy and paste that link to notion to keep it in mind as a task to do takes time; now i realize the full potential of this web clipper extension and i give thanks to Notion for it!
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 13591057, el hace un añoAppears to be unaware of Firefox Containers. To use the extension I have to log in to Notion from my default "non-container," which isn't how I want to use Notion.