- Se valoró con 2 de 5por S K Biswas, el hace 6 mesesDO NOT USE THIS EXTENSION!
With the May 25th Update, i.e., Firefox 113.0.2 (20230522134052), I lost all the previous notes. I am not sure how I can recover the old notes which contained important information. I am not talking about syncing, I have just ONE laptop. I tried everything (including old profile load) to recover the old notes from my laptop, I failed. (EDIT-1: not true, I came to notice multiple "profile folders", and while checking them out one by one, I finally succeeded to restore the old notes. Read Edit - 2).
The github repo has been archived too. In summary, do not use this extension anymore! You may risk losing all your notes anytime.
EDIT -2 : To recover the old notes, first create "Old Firefox Data" on the desktop (Help -> More Troubleshooting Info). Then type "about:profiles" on the URL space, hit enter, create new profile, and point at the "profile folder" (test one by one) inside "Old Firefox Data". Then hit "Launch in a new browser".
Edit-3: updated the rating from 1 to 2. Rating 2 because the notes project is now dead (github repo is archived and Mozilla does not monitor it).
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Leo, el hace un añoI like having the convenience of the sidebar to take notes while on a website. However, it is TREMENDOUSLY LAGGY. Not sure why, given it is a very bare-bones extension. Using any kind of formatting (Title/Heading fonts, bolding, using italics, etc.) seems to be the main cause of lag, even if you aren't extensively using those tools. Plus, when I click off of a note onto a webpage, then back onto the note in a specific place, the text cursor instead jumps to where it last was before I clicked off. I find this rather irritating, especially when doing lots of copy/pasting.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Nibinaear, el hace un añoIt seems to be a single page of notes with no way to add a note by page, website or global. No way to search or filter the notes in any way. A bit useless really.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por dapgo, el hace 2 añosGreat idea but badly implemented: Shame that notes were not based in an open standard. As Mozilla will close the service soon and all the effort would be useless :(
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 16430188, el hace 3 añosa handy add-on but im afraid a few days ago firefox just decided to kind of abandon notes. as a result weirdly on all of my pcs with ff browser that had my account synced, notes was removed and also thus important precious information. on my personal home computer even was important account data and now i probably cant ever access my account again... so it kinda pains me to just give 2 stars for something so handy but i am afraid i cannot give more than 2 starts for all the trouble caused and without knowing whether i will ever see the data again
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por tlue, el hace 4 añosSame here. When using app an Android (Fairphone 3) I get my texts duplicated separated by
"**** Auf diesem Computer: ****"
(I would translate it as "changed on this computer:" - but I did not change them on the computer but changed them in android app during beeing offline.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 14844397, el hace 4 añosThis is very limited and requires that you have memorised markdown. OK, that isn't too difficult and if that was the onlt problem I'd be happy with it and give it 4 stars.
My real problem with this system is that the Android app requires that I go through 2-factor authentication *every time* I synchronise. Therefore it is not possible to make a quick note or refer quickly to a note made on another platform. I do not understand this decision, the Firefox extension doesn't do this and it is unnecessary - if you want to offer this as an *option* for the paranoid and those that can't make their phone as a whole secure, fine, but please don't force it on everyone all the time.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 14524141, el hace 4 añosSyncronisiert nicht richtig. So kommt statt des richtigen abgleichs neue Einträge beginnend mir **** Auf diesem Computer: ****. Außerdem muss ich mich auf Anndroid ständig neu anmelden mit umständlicher Emailbestätigung um zu syncronisieren.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Behrouze, el hace 4 años- Sync feature is very slow and bugged (between browser and mobile app)
- mobile strong authentication, TOPT asked so often is useless and make the app difficult to launch, that's a real real pain point
- missing feature: impossible to add an href link...
Keep working on the app it could become great ! and as a fan of Firefox ecosystem I'll advertive for it 👍
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por askonline, el hace 4 añosNO notes TITLE option
NO option to add pics
NO note sharing option
Needs more editing features...
Would be great if notes are equipped with web clipping option
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por halfsquatch, el hace 4 añosI used to love this application, but now I can't sync from my phone due to a "Storage Full" error. So now I need to find an alternative. It's a shame too. It's a good appl
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 15294740, el hace 4 añosГде эргономика?
Одна панель слева и кнопки для нумерованного списка не достаточно!
Короче просто не удобно.
1) Для покупок необходима таблица продукт - цена, с возможностью вычеркивания продукта из списка и возвращения его позже.
2) для остальных дел нужна подобная структура
а блокнот в соседнем окне ничем не хуже.
Но сама идея для браузера может иметь право на жизнь
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 15249721, el hace 4 añosreally good idea--BUT sync doesn't work correctly, very buggy sync, and very slow laggy performance with latency in typing or copying text makes it impossible to use.