- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 16836582, el hace 2 añosJ ai changé de téléphone, un transfert de toutes les données a été effectué .quand j ai ouvert notes sur le nouveau téléphone c etait vide j ai perdu toutes mes infos et je ne sais pas du tout comment les récupérer
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Stoned Daisy, el hace 2 añosLoved this app for it's simplicity. Then I had to reinstall my Firefox and all my content was gone. I lost a TON of important stuff. Thoroughly disappointed.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Dipen, el hace 2 añosThis is great feature in browser. No need to juggle between browser and other tools to make notes.
Edge has something in form of collection. which is better but I liked simplicity of notes in Firefox. But one day I rebooted my PC and all my notes disappeared. I have no clue why that happened. I'm using 78esr so there was no major upgrade happened to my browser.
I see other people having similar complains but seems developers have no clue or are not interested in helping. I lost some important information in those notes. :(
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 13925831, el hace 2 añosThis is awesome!!! It has dark mode and synced notes!
Supporting markdown and programming language highlighting would make it even better 😉
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por Xare, el hace 2 añosSo here is the thing:
Mozilla started as a company that wanted free internet. This is the last thing big tech wants. So they got some people in there. They fired hundred of people. They set up an atmosphere of fear. Now they are shutting down everything that is cool and setting up crazy things like pocket, what is the opposite of free internet. It is only mainstream spinning. 1000 news-options with exaclty one way of thinking.
As notes is a great thing, too, it will have some weak encryption or will be shut down. RIP cool and free Mozilla. Hello Mozilla by the silicon six.