- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 14357608, el hace 5 añosSometimes it saves the settings, sometimes it won't work altogether and stays there like a dummy. When I totally forget it exists, it starts working again, saves stuff but after a while it shows its true colors again ;( ; v. dissappointing.
very useful addon if it works flawlessly and I couldn't find any alternative anywhere.
No response from developer too
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 13754435, el hace 6 añosThis extension is a mirror of the original. It looks and it's supposed to work the same. But it doesn't work at all. It sort of does work if you downgrade to FF 56 and install nosquint plus v50. But that is not an optimal solution. And even then, it had deal-breaker bugs like not remembering per site settings. I don't blame the developer or the original developer for that matter. FF has sacrificed plug in/add-on functionality over security. And the new WebExtensions add-ons just don't cut it. We're all safer now. Just need reading glasses I suppose...
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por shine LIN, el hace 6 añosdidnt work with FF59 , restart with 120% size all the time. too much memory usage&& memory leak.All i can do is using another extension like Zoom page we
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por GaryOB, el hace 6 añosFF56, Linux. The zoom functions don't work any differently than native zoom. Don't know about the other features, I don't use them. I used the old NoSqint for years, loved it, but, unfortunately FF made changes that broke it. I will have to try some others.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 10970356, el hace 6 añosAfter several updates that did not provide Text Zoom on every page, in the most recent version, 62.1, Text Zoom does seem to be working, at least for me. I am still seeing some weird behavior, such as screens getting larger when the slider goes down (in full zoom). I'm seeing this especially on http://worldofsolitaire.com/. But okay, there's been improvement. And thanks for decreasing the size of that hideous NS+ icon; much less an eyesore now.
Firefox 57 will apparently include a native zoom function. Will it eliminate the need for NS+? Or will NS+ perform better? We'll see in a matter of days.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 5682551, el hace 6 añosBecause the settings for each site disappear immediately (in Firefox version 55.0.3), I can't use this addon. It does not work after multiple deletes and reinstallations. So sorry. ;(
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 13373386, el hace 6 añosGetting pretty tired of NoSquint always updating to a version that does not work. Like now. Since this functionality is essential to a readable browser, why does Mozilla rely on an "add-on" in the first place? Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por funtcase, el hace 6 añosi rely on this extension because i have pretty bad eyesight, but the developer keeps releasing broken updates.
Why not revert to an older one then?
Because the developer has timebombs in his code which stop older versions working after a certain date.
Please remove the timebombs untul you can properly bugtest your new versions
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 13369357, el hace 6 añosThe later versions of NoSquint Plus are not compatible with the most recent non-Beta version of Firefox (56.0.1). Instead, they are supposed to be compatible with the beta-version of Firefox 57+, which I have not tested. I rolled back to an earlier version of NoSquint Plus (56.1) and it works fine. Be sure to turn off automatic update for NoSquint Plus, otherwise it will change NoSquint Plus 56.1 with NoSquint Plus 61.3. I would rather not replace my current version of Firefox with the beta-version Firefox 57+.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por sublime, el hace 6 añosSave button does nothing to change settings anymore. There is something broken in this latest version. Being unable to revert zoom levels after the update because the SAVE button does not work - really sucks!