- Se valoró con 3 de 5por Vi, el hace un mesMostly works well. But there were a few weeks when NordVPN stopped functioning. It's okay when it's free. But I would like products which I bought working)))
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace un mesHello. If you’re experiencing an issue with our VPN service, do not hesitate to contact our customer support team. We’re ready to help you 24/7 at support.nordvpn.com. -G.M.
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por VaPe, el hace 2 mesesРаньше работал отлично. Но последние 2 месяца стала падать скорость. Или соединение есть, но ничего не грузится.
Подключение через приложение для Windows работает отлично, скорость хорошая, но подключение через расширение для Firefox работает очень плохо.
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 2 mesesЗдравствуйте! Было бы здорово, если бы вы обратились в нашу службу поддержки по адресу support.nord-help.com. Наши специалисты рассмотрят ваш запрос в любое время - они доступны 24 часа в сутки 7 дней в неделю. -G.M.
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 16097351, el hace 3 mesesGreat when it's working, occasionally asks you to log in, tells you you're logged in but going to the extension it just asks you to log in again. Very frustrating...
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 2 mesesHello. We're sorry to hear about the issue! Please try removing the extension and reinstalling it. If the issue persists after that, feel free to contact us directly at support.nordvpn.com. We're ready to help you out 24/7. -G.M.
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por Ribiveer, el hace 4 mesesAlright extension, does what it needs to do so long as you have a subscription. However, I can't wrap my head around the baffling choice where NordVPN disables itself if it's not allowed to run in private windows. Even if you're in a regular window, it'll disable itself until you do what it says for no discernable reason.
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 4 mesesHello. Sorry to hear about it! Please contact our customer support so that they can take a closer look at the situation. We would be happy to help you out. NordVPN’s team is online 24/7 at support.nordvpn.com. -G.M.
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 15035107, el hace 5 mesesThe split tunnel feature is backwards. It should let me add only sites that I want VPN for instead of allowed
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 5 mesesHello. Our users' feedback is really important for us. Apologies if it has caused you any inconvenience. Will definitely forward it for further consideration! -G.M.
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 12648151, el hace 6 mesesIndependent VPN extension for Firefox is a plus tool useful in easily switching between locations, also on workplace computers where you cannot install the VPN application.
That said, on this extension there are stark discrepancies in quality between services for countries, like UK versus Turkey.
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 17238379, el hace 8 mesesProblemsm Nord drop down menu in drowser is messed up.
Added the extension to Firefox
cannot access nor is the settings available to turn cybersync on or off. also there is no on off switch so have to enable or disable nordvpn add-on.
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 16079020, el hace un añoDoes a great job when it works. Unfortunatly it cashes every now and then. Have to remove and reinstall it. a bit annoying... Desktop version works okHello. We're sorry to hear about your experience. It is possible that there are interfering plugins installed on your browser that are causing the NordVPN plugin to act out. Please try installing the NordVPN plugin on a fresh installation of the browser. If the issue still persists, please contact us at support.nordvpn.com for further assistance. -A.S.
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 16958285, el hace un añoIt generally does its job but every few weeks it stops working and needs reinstallationHello. There might be another extension installed on your browser that's causing an interference with ours. Please reach out to us at support.nordvpn.com for further assistance. -Drea
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 14586994, el hace un añoGreat addon to complement the Nord VPN Desktop app in case you want to control when you activate VPN and which websites are whitelisted, but it has few issues:
1. There is no easy way to whitelist websites, apart from clicking on the extension, going to settings, going to Bypass List, copying and pasting the website url (needs to have http:// otherwise it won't work) then saving and reloading the website. They need to make this easier by having an option while right clicking the page or by having a simple "add to whitelist" button in the extension menu, like ad blockers do.
2. There are to blacklists. It would be useful to have the option to run the extension in either whitelist or blacklist mode and select which websites to be tunnelled and which to be not. Right now there is only whitelist option.
3. Ever since the recent Firefox update to version 89, the extension randomly stops working, it will not login into the account anymore. The solution is to remove the extension and add it back again which is a pain because all the whitelisted website are gone and there's no obvious way to back them up. I'm not sure if it's an additional Firefox settings that is causing this problem or the Nord VPN extension hasn't been updated yet, but once every 2-3 days I have to do this.
Overall I'm happy with it, but Widnscribe has more settings and is easier to use. Not as reputable as Nord VPN, but Nord could make the extension a bit more feature-rich.Hello. We do appreciate your feedback and will definitely forward it for further consideration! As for the issue that you are facing, it is possible that the extension interferes with another extension on your browser. Please contact our customer support team at support.nordvpn.com for them to check what could be causing the issue and help you solve it faster. Our team is available 24/7! -G.M.
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por Coolverine26, el hace un añoAfter the last NordVPN update, this add-on wouldn't log in, then after I tried removing and re-adding it, just kept saying I needed to enable it on private windows in order to use it. about:addons showed it was already enabled for private windows, tried disabling that option and then removing the addon, then added it back and enabled it again for private windows. Seems to be working for now, this issue will probably come back with the next NordVPN update.
*edit* Such a wonky app. This time my PC was asleep, after waking the main NordVPN app didn't reconnect on its own even though it's set to, then the Firefox add-on was stuck on a spinning circle trying to log in. The last time something like this happened, going to the settings (gear icon) on the add-on and logging out was able to fix it, but this time it was completely stuck. Removed the add-on from about:addons in Firefox, restarted Firefox and then reinstalled it again. Had to log back in after enabling it on private windows, but it's working now. We'll see for how long.Hello. We're sorry to hear about the trouble. If the issue persists in the future, please contact our customer support, for them to take a closer look at it. Our team is online 24/7 at support.nordvpn.com. -A.S.