- Se valoró con 4 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 15475407, el hace 18 horasI like LanguageTool. It does it's job well. It is not as polished or intuitive as Grammarly, which it is replacing for me, but it's also less than half the cost of Grammarly. I don't see myself going back to Grammarly though.
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por Milou, el hace 10 díasSuper fijn app. Nederlands en Engels controle ik merk dat mijn taalvaardigheden er op zijn veruit gegaan. Jammer dat je voor extra functies moet betalen daarom geen 5 (wel begrijpbaar maar daarom geen 5 sterren)
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por ROKE, el hace 3 mesesI would like to be able to report incorrect corrections via its interface, even if this merely sent an automatic template report via my github.com account.
Additionally, I wish that it paid for itself with my data as Gmail does, rather than ask me to pay for its advanced features.
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 17410443, el hace 5 mesesIf you follow certain stylistic practices (particularly related to the use/omission of hyphens in certain words; e.g., "overeating" vs. "over-eating"), LT will give you a lot of falsely-marked errors. It's not a huge deal though, and the overall value of the tool is enormous.
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por Daniel, el hace 5 mesesIt works. The only issues I've had is that it'll incorrectly flag text in code blocks (which I guess is expected), and long links that carry over into the next line. I wish there was a feature to ignore portions of the text.