- por Yoski, el hace 8 díasSe valoró con 1 de 5Too annoying "Accept functional cookies" page which opens every time I visit amazon, nevertheless I've clicked "Do not add cookies" each time.
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 3 díasWithout the *functional* cookies (which allow the add-on to store its settings) it can not work. You either have to accept them or you can not use the add-on. As per the rules set out by Mozilla we have to show this page and ask for permission for this basic functionality.
- por Usuario de Firefox 14408812, el hace 10 mesesSe valoró con 1 de 5Wymaga założenia jakiegoś konta, nie pokazuje historii cen jak jest w opisie.
- por Usuario de Firefox 15312919, el hace un añoSe valoró con 1 de 5I've been using keepa.com for years and really like it, but the add-on doesn't appear to work, at least out of the box. Reading some comments it seems I might need to lower some security feature for it to function but none of the things I tried worked.
If the add-on needs extra steps to actually work, that should be mentioned on its front page and/or app settings!
Also, I'd expect at least clicking the add-on icon while I'm on a product page would go to Keepa's pricing history on that product at least, but it just loads my tracking list.
So, right now, the add-on has no use at all for me, unfortunately.
- por Usuario de Firefox 16170613, el hace un añoSe valoró con 1 de 5They claim that they support amazon.com.br, but they don't! Fake news.
The first message you get is: "Keepa can sadly no longer update product data for Amazon.com.br"
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace un añoThank you for pointing that out. Sadly we are no longer able to support Amazon Brazil. We have neglected updating the add-on description, which we have now done.
- por OneManArmy, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5As promised while emailing Keepa customer service, here is your 1 star review. Your refund policy is antiquated and set up in such a way that makes it appear as if you're only in it for the money. Submitted a request for refund the day after funds were pulled from my account. Most organizations allow for a 10 to 14 day refund request window.
I never use this add on and forgot to log in to cancel the yearly subscription I was automatically enrolled in when signing up.
Seems legit shady.
In response: Horrible response. "Oh your not going to use our product for the upcoming year you paid for it (mistakenly), too bad, we're keeping your money." Enjoy your 1 star.