- por Yoski, el hace 7 mesesSe valoró con 1 de 5Too annoying "Accept functional cookies" page which opens every time I visit amazon, nevertheless I've clicked "Do not add cookies" each time.
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 7 mesesWithout the *functional* cookies (which allow the add-on to store its settings) it can not work. You either have to accept them or you can not use the add-on. As per the rules set out by Mozilla we have to show this page and ask for permission for this basic functionality.
- por Usuario de Firefox 14408812, el hace un añoSe valoró con 1 de 5Wymaga założenia jakiegoś konta, nie pokazuje historii cen jak jest w opisie.
- por Usuario de Firefox 15312919, el hace un añoSe valoró con 1 de 5I've been using keepa.com for years and really like it, but the add-on doesn't appear to work, at least out of the box. Reading some comments it seems I might need to lower some security feature for it to function but none of the things I tried worked.
If the add-on needs extra steps to actually work, that should be mentioned on its front page and/or app settings!
Also, I'd expect at least clicking the add-on icon while I'm on a product page would go to Keepa's pricing history on that product at least, but it just loads my tracking list.
So, right now, the add-on has no use at all for me, unfortunately.
- por Usuario de Firefox 16170613, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5They claim that they support amazon.com.br, but they don't! Fake news.
The first message you get is: "Keepa can sadly no longer update product data for Amazon.com.br"
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 2 añosThank you for pointing that out. Sadly we are no longer able to support Amazon Brazil. We have neglected updating the add-on description, which we have now done.
- por OneManArmy, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5As promised while emailing Keepa customer service, here is your 1 star review. Your refund policy is antiquated and set up in such a way that makes it appear as if you're only in it for the money. Submitted a request for refund the day after funds were pulled from my account. Most organizations allow for a 10 to 14 day refund request window.
I never use this add on and forgot to log in to cancel the yearly subscription I was automatically enrolled in when signing up.
Seems legit shady.
In response: Horrible response. "Oh your not going to use our product for the upcoming year you paid for it (mistakenly), too bad, we're keeping your money." Enjoy your 1 star.