- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 17900230, el hace 19 díasNot installed on Firefox for Android
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Connor, el hace 5 mesesDoesn't work for Amazon Australia despite requiring that permission
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 15291916, el hace 6 mesesThe page says no account needed, but it seems they make the extension unusable without one. I just installed the add-on, and I clicked the Keepa button while looking at a product on Amazon. Instead of getting any price history, I get a complaint that I'm not logged in. Not very helpful at all.
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 6 mesesThere is no need to click the browser button. Our price history graph is automatically inserted on every Amazon product page. You can contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
No account is needed.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por IPv1, el hace 7 mesesPlease import .au domain... your addon is great otherwise but I cannot use.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por dogix, el hace 10 mesesAdd-on uses your device to scrape Amazon pricing data every 5-6 minutes or so, while obscuring the fact that it does this in a settings page and mentioning it nowhere else. This can be disabled by going to Manage Extension, clicking Options, then disabling "Allow the add-on to gather Amazon prices to improve our price data"
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 15117070, el hace un añoI don't get it, it just isn't working, absolutely nothing, I clicked the extension, the website won't load. Is there something needed to be done to use it?
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Yoski, el hace 2 añosToo annoying "Accept functional cookies" page which opens every time I visit amazon, nevertheless I've clicked "Do not add cookies" each time.Without the *functional* cookies (which allow the add-on to store its settings) it can not work. You either have to accept them or you can not use the add-on. As per the rules set out by Mozilla we have to show this page and ask for permission for this basic functionality.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Maize, el hace 2 añosNeeds an account (for no reason)We do not require an account at all. For support, please contact email@example.com
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 14408812, el hace 2 añosWymaga założenia jakiegoś konta, nie pokazuje historii cen jak jest w opisie.There is no need to register an account. If the graph does not show, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org so we can assist.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 15312919, el hace 2 añosI've been using keepa.com for years and really like it, but the add-on doesn't appear to work, at least out of the box. Reading some comments it seems I might need to lower some security feature for it to function but none of the things I tried worked.
If the add-on needs extra steps to actually work, that should be mentioned on its front page and/or app settings!
Also, I'd expect at least clicking the add-on icon while I'm on a product page would go to Keepa's pricing history on that product at least, but it just loads my tracking list.
So, right now, the add-on has no use at all for me, unfortunately.Please contact email@example.com so we can help isolate the cause for the issue you have.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 16170613, el hace 3 añosThey claim that they support amazon.com.br, but they don't! Fake news.
The first message you get is: "Keepa can sadly no longer update product data for Amazon.com.br"
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 3 añosThank you for pointing that out. Sadly we are no longer able to support Amazon Brazil. We have neglected updating the add-on description, which we have now done.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por OneManArmy, el hace 3 añosAs promised while emailing Keepa customer service, here is your 1 star review. Your refund policy is antiquated and set up in such a way that makes it appear as if you're only in it for the money. Submitted a request for refund the day after funds were pulled from my account. Most organizations allow for a 10 to 14 day refund request window.
I never use this add on and forgot to log in to cancel the yearly subscription I was automatically enrolled in when signing up.
Seems legit shady.
In response: Horrible response. "Oh your not going to use our product for the upcoming year you paid for it (mistakenly), too bad, we're keeping your money." Enjoy your 1 star.