- Se valoró con 5 de 5Excelente ! extension.
- Se valoró con 3 de 5Requires to authenticate to a third-party service to Amazon to see the price history on Amazon. Makes little sense to me. However, seems to work beyond that deal breaker.
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace un añoWhen you install this add-on you have to grant it permission to access Amazon sites. That is an obvious requirement, as without access rights it would be unable to embed the price histories on product pages.
In case your browser is set to block 3rd party cookies you have to add an exception for Keepa.com so that the Keepa Box (the iframe embedded on Amazon which contains the price history) has access to its own cookies/storage, as otherwise it could not access any settings or, if you registered an account, your session.
- Se valoró con 4 de 5Pretty decent alternative to camelcamelcamel. I've been mainly looking for one that's "out of the way" (in terms of UI and actually loading the extension) unless i'm on a domain where it's relevant.
So, my complaint is the Icon in firefox should be an address icon instead
- Se valoró con 5 de 5Conflicts with the "Privacy Badger" plugin. Won't work if they're both active! Disable Privacy Badger on Amazon.com to recover Keepa functionality.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5ok
- Se valoró con 5 de 5great app
- Se valoró con 4 de 5I just discovered this service, so it's too soon to say how good it is and how it compares to CCC, but initial impressions are good. While I don't know how accurate the pricing is compared to CCC, it seems similar and I like how much easier it is to access/see the info. One thing I would like to see added is the ability to export and import the add-on's settings.