- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Kyllingene, el hace 2 añosI really want to like Honey, but within 2 minutes of installation there was an aggravating popup that wouldn't go away (it expanded really large whenever my mouse went remotely near it, then required me to click a small X to close it); since then, I have received over 2 emails a day from Honey, pleading me to come back. If you value your sanity over a few cents, do not install; if you value a few cents over your sanity, install away.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 13924487, el hace 2 añosWould not scan for codes on several sites but would allow me to used saved "Honey Gold". Tried to talk to their support but was told "those stores must not have active codes right now" one of the stores I told them about was HelloFresh who ALWAYS has active codes. I also let them know I had looked up codes on RetailMeNot and they worked but the extension will not even attempt to scan. So much for their tag line of "Stop searching for coupon codes".
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por dza, el hace 3 añosMaybe if you didn't spam "Unchecked lastError value: Error: Invalid window ID:" from h0-main.js:1 in every TAB several times per second I would trust this extension a little bit more? Thats just rude to hog resources like that.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 16865769, el hace 3 añosSuper angry at this company. Been using Honey since 2018 and all I have to show for it is 3500 points I can't redeem. Doesn't count almost 3/4ths of my purchases and after contacting support with receipts they said in essence, tough luck we can't do anything. Its so comforting to know that the $800 I spent at Gamestop which prompted my looking at my points and contacting them in the first place is worth nothing. Not even mad at support, they are just doing their jobs. Its just a garbage app unless you are absolutely neurotic about watching every purchase using it, and hoping it decides to actually activate rewards and not just pretend to.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Dave, el hace 3 añoswebsite states "Click on the Honey button during checkout and Honey will automatically apply the best coupon codes to your shopping cart at over 10,000 stores" however i rarely every get a coupon code or a coupon code that even works. defeats the purpose of trying to buy online products cheaper if you dont get a code towards an item or a code doesnt even work
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por mohamed, el hace 3 añosi am in australia
and i tried that trash add-on in many stores as ebay, puma, amazon, and H&M
and it didn't eve work as advertised.
its fake don't download, waste of time.
AND PLUS NO-ONE WOULD GIVE FREE DISCOUNTS FOR NO REASON LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 16782163, el hace 3 añosNo discounts with Honey for about a year. COVID? (most popular excuse for everything this year) .Using Firefox, PC, Windows 7 Pro and shopping with Home Depot and Lowe's for construction business. Couldn't find a versoin for Honey. Add-on for FF.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 16743657, el hace 3 añosFraudulently reports all currencies as USD$, meaning they're inflating the reported amount of money users have saved when they use a weaker currency.
Furthermore, I rarely ever see discounts available and when there are discounts even on larger orders, it's usually no more than a dollar or two. Not worth the added hassle during checkout.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 16736335, el hace 3 añosIt is not VPN-friendly. I also strongly dislike the trouble some extensions like this make you go through by requiring you to sign up for a website to use it. Not to mention, I've used Honey for about a dozen purchases without any savings.