- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Pixelcode, el hace 2 mesesThe addon only redirects everything to https://googlechrome.github.io/lighthouse/viewer, so it doesn't even work with localhost. I installed Lighthouse specifically to improve my website's performance WHILE developing, which isn't possible. Most useless thing I've ever installed.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por GB, el hace 2 mesesMuch better under Google Chrome, basically glorified link generator for the website version, does not let you test localhost development under FireFox.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 14041421, el hace 10 mesesdoesn't work on firefox dev
Lighthouse returned error: FAILED_DOCUMENT_REQUEST. Lighthouse was unable to reliably load the page you requested. Make sure you are testing the correct URL and that the server is properly responding to all requests. (Details: net::ERR_CONNECTION_FAILED)
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por SaintHyoga, el hace un añoEs efectivo, logra analizar el sitio y ayuda a no depender tanto de PageSpeed Insight. Para quienes dicen que falla con sitios locales, es lógico ya que tiene que acceder a través de la internet y no en redes locales.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por degengineer, el hace un añoI normally don't give one star reviews (or any review for that matter), but just the fact that this extension doesn't work on localhost gave me the motivation to signup for a mozilla account to leave this review.
I saw one of the devs reply something like "We recommend you use lighthouse for chrome"... doesn't that defeat the purpose of this extension even existing? I don't want chrome, or any of the skynet spyware that's embedded in its binaries. This is why we need to support open-source; these silicon valley monopolies got to go. Gee.This behavior is described in the "About this extension" section.
You can use the CLI version if Lighthouse from npm to run a test locally. It's still going to need a Chromium browser - Ligththouse only works with Chromium's browser automation protocol.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Shiro, el hace 2 añosLighthouse returned error: ERRORED_DOCUMENT_REQUEST. Lighthouse was unable to reliably load the page you requested. Make sure you are testing the correct URL and that the server is properly responding to all requests. (Status code: 401)
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por meisterleise, el hace 2 añosVery nice and easy to use! But very often the test fails. I've got no idea why. When I test the site under the original google pagespeed link the test works. Also I have an improvement suggestion: Why do I have to make TWO tests for mobile and desktop? If I go to the google test, I have both in one test.
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 14328031, el hace 3 añosConsistently reporting wrong information (for ex. "Enable Text Compression") and throwing a warning that it's using an old version of the API for a few months now.