- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 14129858, el hace 4 mesesIt was supposed to let me add visited sites to Google Keep by just clicking on it, like it does in google browser or as a mobile app. Instead it only opens already existing notes in the sidebar.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Dollique, el hace 9 mesesDidn't work for me. showed just a blank space and the help Link just went to the Google Keep website.
Also why does it need all these permissions?
- Access your data for all web sites
- Download files and read and modify the browser’s download history
- Access browser tabs
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 17005043, el hace 3 añosl'application n'est plus utilisable suite à ce message :
403. That's an error.
We're sorry, but you do not have access to this page. That’s all we know.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por camargow, el hace 3 añosI would've given this extension a 5-star rating, but it just simply stopped working is the last week, when it's sidebar is supposed to be displayed it just shows this error:
"403. That’s an error.
We're sorry, but you do not have access to this page. That’s all we know."
Pleaaase fix this, it really is a hugely useful extension!!!
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Mojab, el hace 3 añosThis is not like the one on Chrome, it just opens a simple embedded window and shows your Google keep's web page on it, which can be achieved using Chrome's standalone apps already.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 14180287, el hace 6 añosAlwys shows the following popups: You signed out. Please reload the page to log in and continue your work.
It does not work. This plugin is therefore useless.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por dez0, el hace 6 añosafter installing, i was taken to the welcome page, which contained more huge ads than actual welcome info.
i suddenly felt uneasy about the idea of having my google credentials anywhere near this unofficial app.