- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 18115780, el hace un mesthe cookie part of this extension almost never works when ad blocking is disabled, and often doesn't work even in extremely popular sites, and i already have an adblock, i just want a cookie extension that fucking works
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por qhakazay, el hace 3 mesesi can't really say much, since i had much more adblocks but after adding this specific one my youtube website started lagging so much that am glad i figured out it was this add-on...
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por George Tirebiter, el hace 3 mesesEveryone says it's a great addon. I wonder if they all got paid to say that. I can't even get the dern thing to install. Another chunk of garbage that makes Android continue to suck.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 17970086, el hace 3 mesesuBlock Origin is more powerful and is open source. It's ompletely unnecesary to run severeal adblocking extensions at the same time as well; you aren't better protected but the opposite.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Lucillus, el hace 4 mesesI gave it a try, but it takes ages to load and allows ads before it loads, which uBlock origin doesn't. Whoever tells you this is better than uBlock is lying to you ;)
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Beverly0807, el hace 5 mesesI would LOVE to enjoy this add-on, but it's not working! Today, there were 27 trackers that Ghostery recorded but there is no way for me to manually stop them. What's up with that Ghostery?
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 12011018, el hace 8 mesesKind of defeats the purpose entirely of having an ad blocker if the ad blocker is going to hijack your browser when you open it to pop up its own damn ads.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Jouban, el hace 9 mesesCette extension collecte trop de données privée pour être honnête. De plus, elle perturbe l'affichage de certains site, comme certains champs obligatoire pour valider un panier!
A désinstaller de toute urgence!!