- por Objectivité, el hace 2 mesesSe valoró con 4 de 5Superb on Waterfox, hit and miss on Firefox 94 or later.
Waterfox still has the Status Bar, so FoxClocks sits nicely above it and works 100% of the time. In Firefox 94, however, many sites display over the top of it, so it is a bit of hit and miss (examples flashscore.co.uk, marketscreener.com). With others, on Firefox, it displays but when you scroll up (and sometimes down), it disappears (example fintel.io). It has not been updated for a year, (Oct-2020), so maybe that's the reason.
- por Usuario de Firefox 14123595, el hace 9 mesesSe valoró con 4 de 5It was great for a long time, but last 6 months or more on some sites the panel is either not visible at all or it is blocked partially by some parts of the site (its under the textbox and such). I'm SO tired of this. Sometimes i even forget that i have it installed. Please fix it...
UPD: For Christ sake, its been about 15 months now ! Please please please, fix it!.. Its one of the most useful addons and its broken for forever, nothing to replace it with, it seems.
UPD: "World Clock (Digital and Analog) by Senthil Ponnusamy" is almost good enough. I'll have to use it instead for now.
- por Amir, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 4 de 5All good until FF 72.0.2. It breaks "box.com" display of folders and content. It seems to mess with the style sheet (i'm just guessing at this point). I had to turn it off to get Box.com working and showing me the content of the folders.
- por Usuario de Firefox 14959144, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 4 de 5Great add-on. One I use all the time as I work with people across several time zones. Only issue is that sometimes sites load in their mobile version when the statusbar is visible. Would be good to be able to set it to not show on sites that break when you visit.
- por grahamperrin, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 4 de 5Someone suggested that https://blogs.worldbank.org/ does not load when this extension is enabled. No such problem here – version 5.2.2 with Waterfox 56.2.8 on FreeBSD-CURRENT.
- por Lonelywolf21, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 4 de 5Really a great add-on that I used for a period of time until shitty Firefox quantum got released. Can you guys please make it work with Firefox version 56.0 too? Thanks!
- por ardouronerous, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 4 de 5This is a great addon, knowing the time in different locations around the world is especially useful for Skyping with people all over the world.
However, I give this a 4 star because it lacks a very useful feature that was present in the old version, the ability to import and export settings.
Can this functionality possible be added back?
- por Usuario de Firefox 12724014, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 4 de 5Good start. Would be good to have a whitelist for certain websites which don't work right when foxclocks is showing. Google maps only shows a black screen. Can't send gmail email until hide clock.
- por Usuario de Firefox 13482842, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 4 de 5improved since first release on Quantum that doesn't allow the creation of a toolbar or statusbar. However, they figured out how to provide a status bar on printed media so now FoxClocks works most of the time.
- por DAS1951, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 4 de 5I agree with Andyn (previous post) about not being able to remove a city/country. I added one by accident.
The options seem less versatile than before; must be something to do with the way FF 57 is set up.
Otherwise this is a great add-on -- been using it for years. One star dropped only because of the inability to remove a time point.
- por andyn, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 4 de 5Have used Foxclocks for a while now & glad to see it's back in FF57.
One thing though.....I can add towns/cities to my list BUT can't delete anything from my list (something I could do on previous FF versions).
Also note that when I print off page 1 of a web site I get Foxclocks somewhere on the page...again something that didn't happen with previous versions.
Something for a future update, perhaps?
UPDATE.....just noticed you can now add/remove locations from your list. Thanks Andy.
- por PaulJG, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 4 de 5Love this add-on, and the fact it's now updated for FF57.
There is a bug with the add-on bar where FoxClocks sits, not sure if this is a FF bug, or related to FoxClocks as that's the only thing I have in that add-on bar now.
When a site has a vertical scrollbar because the content is long, and you scroll right down to the bottom, FoxClocks (well, the add-on bar it sits in) still obscures some content. It looks like it's overlapping the bottom of the page, rather than below it. On most sites not an issue, but if they have clickable links right at the foot of the page or text entry (like Hangouts chat in gmail), it's a problem, as you cannot see those.
- por markh_babelzilla, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 4 de 5Many thanks for making this compatible with FF Quantum. FoxClocks is an extension I find really useful in my work - shows me the time for several of my colleagues around the world in a glance.
HOWEVER: it turns out the new status bar function messes up several webpages I commonly use, so I disabled it. Also, it’s a pity that there is no localized version (yet?). I hope that will return; it took quite a bit of effort back in the day to get all the translations right, and it would be a shame if the effort (and not just mine) is now wasted. So, four stars for now, because it’s still awesome!