- Se valoró con 4 de 5por Toby, el hace 3 mesesDoes what it says on the tin, but could use some more customization options. For example It would be nice if the bottom bar could be semi-transparent, or fully transparent when there is no time on it. Only customization's are selecting the timezone.
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por Upjohn, el hace un añoIt's a great addon, very useful one. Unfortunately, recently it stopped working correctly. It shows wrong time for all time zones.
Hours work correct, but minutes are frozen on :03 minutes, and never change.
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por Objectivité, el hace un añoSuperb on Waterfox, hit and miss on Firefox 94 or later.
Waterfox still has the Status Bar, so FoxClocks sits nicely above it and works 100% of the time. In Firefox 94, however, many sites display over the top of it, so it is a bit of hit and miss (examples flashscore.co.uk, marketscreener.com). With others, on Firefox, it displays but when you scroll up (and sometimes down), it disappears (example fintel.io). It has not been updated for a year, (Oct-2020), so maybe that's the reason.
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 14123595, el hace 2 añosIt was great for a long time, but last 6 months or more on some sites the panel is either not visible at all or it is blocked partially by some parts of the site (its under the textbox and such). I'm SO tired of this. Sometimes i even forget that i have it installed. Please fix it...
UPD: For Christ sake, its been about 15 months now ! Please please please, fix it!.. Its one of the most useful addons and its broken for forever, nothing to replace it with, it seems.
UPD: "World Clock (Digital and Analog) by Senthil Ponnusamy" is almost good enough. I'll have to use it instead for now.
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 13521181, el hace 3 añosIts very nice, lean and easy to use. Possibilities to add other time zones like PT, CET, CEST, CT, etc. desired :)
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por Amir, el hace 3 añosAll good until FF 72.0.2. It breaks "box.com" display of folders and content. It seems to mess with the style sheet (i'm just guessing at this point). I had to turn it off to get Box.com working and showing me the content of the folders.
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por X@bi, el hace 4 añosAwesome extension, but it is too bad that you can no longer export/import the configuration. Plus it would be nice to be able to resize the window.
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 14959144, el hace 4 añosGreat add-on. One I use all the time as I work with people across several time zones. Only issue is that sometimes sites load in their mobile version when the statusbar is visible. Would be good to be able to set it to not show on sites that break when you visit.
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por grahamperrin, el hace 4 añosSomeone suggested that https://blogs.worldbank.org/ does not load when this extension is enabled. No such problem here – version 5.2.2 with Waterfox 56.2.8 on FreeBSD-CURRENT.
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por Lonelywolf21, el hace 4 añosReally a great add-on that I used for a period of time until shitty Firefox quantum got released. Can you guys please make it work with Firefox version 56.0 too? Thanks!
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por Patclash, el hace 5 añosCan you port this excellent addon for Thunderbird 60 + and Thunderbird 68.* ?
(older versions (4.3.2) were working on Thunderbird 52.9 :) )
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por ardouronerous, el hace 5 añosThis is a great addon, knowing the time in different locations around the world is especially useful for Skyping with people all over the world.
However, I give this a 4 star because it lacks a very useful feature that was present in the old version, the ability to import and export settings.
Can this functionality possible be added back?
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 12724014, el hace 5 añosGood start. Would be good to have a whitelist for certain websites which don't work right when foxclocks is showing. Google maps only shows a black screen. Can't send gmail email until hide clock.
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 13482842, el hace 6 añosimproved since first release on Quantum that doesn't allow the creation of a toolbar or statusbar. However, they figured out how to provide a status bar on printed media so now FoxClocks works most of the time.
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por DAS1951, el hace 6 añosI agree with Andyn (previous post) about not being able to remove a city/country. I added one by accident.
The options seem less versatile than before; must be something to do with the way FF 57 is set up.
Otherwise this is a great add-on -- been using it for years. One star dropped only because of the inability to remove a time point.