- Se valoró con 3 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 17857949, el hace 8 mesesthe add on does not have the woman with the waterer. it does place an ecosia tab when clicked. The woman with the waterer and also, when I do a search on it, it doesn't return the pages 1 2 3 4 5 at the bottom instead it returns google type crap. You may want to look into why this extension is not behaving like the ordinary search engine does. Behaves more like Shit Google does. I HATE GOOGLE. If I knew that would be its behavior, would not be here. My Firefox browser opens to Ecosia.org and it doesn't have the same look when I open to it and that evil extension is on.
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 17166025, el hace 2 añoscouldnt find dark mode in the settings which is a big let down for me, hope it will be added in the future , as for now i stick to duckduckgo as my default search engine
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 13286594, el hace 3 añosPart d'un bon sentiment et on aimerait en faire son navigateur par défaut mais techniquement inférieur à Google : il suffit de poser 2 ou 3 questions techniques précises et on voit tout de suite les limites d'Ecosia. Dommage!
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por anastasia, el hace 3 añosStunning in theory, Less-than-Average in practice.
I so wanted to love this but searches are unfortunately pretty ineffective and as of a week ago every search just times out. Wish my experience had been better but as it is I'll be deleting this add-on
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por cwlats, el hace 3 añosI would love to love this. We use a VPN for safety and Ecosia makes us do puzzles everytime we want to search. It's ridiculous and inefficient. Removing it now.
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por YannH, el hace 4 añosWas good at the start but the search results are not great for a power user. Good enough for 60% of searches but fails outright the rest of the time.
The extension also started timing out a few times a day in the last few weeks probably due to the increase load on Ecosia's server resulting from the increase in popularity after the Australian fires.
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por KarpovGambit, el hace 5 añosAll of the video searches are from Youtube. I want to support this engine, but come on, only Youtube? Also more results per page would be nice.
Also, once this engine is installed as default, there are 2 redundant items in the context menu:
1. "Search Ecosia Search for SELECTED TEXT"
2. "Search selection with Ecosia"
Both of which do exactly the same thing.