- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 17188108, el hace 9 mesesIf you spend lot of time developing webapplications or doing online testing this application helps a lot with dealing with all the issues that can arise with cookies and stored localstorage easily. It is much bettar than going through the browser "Clear Recent History" that deletes all the data not selectively. Thumbs up for this extension
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por kelendral, el hace 9 mesesThe developer of this addon should be ashamed to continue to claim features that have repeatedly been shown to not work and Mozilla should be ashamed for recommending broken garbage.
I am not sure how Mozilla can recommend this.
This extension is broken in so many ways.
There are many thread about failure and inability to delete cookies.
There are also threads showing it is broken when it comes to edit of cookies (can't even change a session cookie to expire on a specific date.
This addon is only good if you want to view your cookies.
This addon is WORTHLESS as a Cookie Manager.
This addon does not allow managing MOST cookies and instead treats them as read only.
This addon is a failure compared to the addons it claimed to be inspired by.
Further the support has been non-existent.
What criteria does Mozilla use when recommending addons that they would recommend this BROKEN and INCOMPLETE excuse for a cookie manager. According to the "Recommended" status Mozilla has reviewed it for functionality. Every person at Mozilla who has installed or even looked at this addon and said it deserves a Recommended status should be barred from any code or review positions for gross negligence and incompetence.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 17154981, el hace 10 mesesOne of the most helpful add-ons I've used (especially in conjunction with a tab manager). I'm surprised to say I've already edited a few cookies to extend login periods, a benefit I didn't anticipate. Highly recommended.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por RandomPaddy, el hace un añoSuperb addon. Open source. Easily remove unwanted cookies after browsing to a site that forces them for paywalls. Thanks so much for taking the time to develop it.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por AS@addons.mozilla.org, el hace un añoFound out the hard way that "current Context" is the same as "Delete all cookies for all websites" so 1 star. I am only rating it 1 star because I don't know how to rate it lower. (If I wanted to delete all cookies for all websites, I don't need an add-on. Firefox already has that option.)