- por seeley, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 3 de 5I'm enjoying this cookie manager however:
1. In the "Manage all Cookies" page, PLEASE add TRASHCAN icons that appears when HOVERING over each domain and each cookie item to immediately click on that particular trashcan icon to delete a particular domain or cookie (whether "Sub-domains" is selected or not selected). PLEASE. I'm sure this would be a greatly welcomed feature. I'm tired of right-clicking to delete a domain. Thanks.
2. "Sub-domains" and "Auto Refresh" are always unticking (unchecking) themselves!!!! This is brutal.
Thanks for your consideration.
- por Luke, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 4 de 5Needs the ability to copy all cookies from one container to another instead of having to copy them individually per domain; and also to delete *all* non-protected cookies from the toolbar button. Aside from that, this is pretty perfect.
- por ak2766, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 2 de 5Unfortunately, I was looking for something that will save cookies in the Netscape format - this one doesn't. Or maybe it think it does (I saw mention of Netscape in the change log), but other tools such as youtube-dl do not recognize the cookies.txt file saved by this extension.
- por ReL, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 4 de 5Works well at what it does. Good cookie management. The function missing for me is automatically deleting cookies from all other that my protected cookies. Having to delete cookies manually is failing to use the computer to do work.... which is what it is actually for!