- por ethos, el hace un añoSe valoró con 4 de 5This is a very helpful addon. But it currently requires a standalone tool to realize syncing. Could firefox's built-in sync function be utilized? Thank you !Firefox Sync doesn't have the ability to sync with Thunderbird. If you want to synchronize your clippings with Thunderbird or other Firefox installations, install the Sync Clippings Helper App: https://aecreations.sourceforge.io/clippings/sync.php
- por dpq06, el hace un añoSe valoró con 5 de 5Good stuff. Unfortunately I can't use it how I wanted to since Firefox disables the standard context menu in the URL bar for some reason. If there is a workaround for this I'd be glad to know.What exactly are you referring to by "the URL bar"? Clippings only shows its context menu in a web page textbox or HTML editor, so I don't understand your assertion that it should have been visible in "the URL bar." Please post to the AE Creations Help and Support forums with a screen shot and steps to reproduce your issue: https://groups.google.com/g/aecreations-help
- por LWChris, el hace un añoSe valoró con 5 de 5Very useful add-on. Would be great if the reminder to save the Clippings knew whether there's something new to export or not. I'm getting the reminder although I didn't change any Clippings since the last export.
- por Usuario de Firefox 13464711, el hace un añoSe valoró con 5 de 5good addon, one missing features would be a click button that appears once you hover over a typefield, so you can see your clippings seperately without cluttering & wasting time. (like the addon InFormEnter+).
Also i need an option checkbox to change the clippings behaviour, it should always delete my existing typing when i press a clipping.
Is it possible to change the rightclick menu clippings position as well? would like an option top middle below.
otherwise great job.
- por Balazs, el hace un añoSe valoró con 5 de 5Very useful extension, thanks for it! I have only one problem with it: in Facebook Messenger there are a usual problem (not always but many times) that if I insert a Clipping into the conversation, the messenger window disappears totally. It shows again only if I refresh the Facebook page (with F5 key). The Facebook search field works well to insert the Clipping so I used to copy via that but it's not so comfortable.
Windows 10 Pro, Firefox 84.0.2 (and sooner versions).