- por Usuario de Firefox 14849939, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5Clippings stopped working. It says that Firefox could not verify the extension. ( Is a Firefox BUG, waiting for fix from them)
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 2 añosThe Mozilla team is rolling out a fix for Firefox which should resolve the certificate issue affecting all add-ons. See their Twitter feed for details: https://twitter.com/mozamo/status/1124627930301255680
- por Magandy, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 2 de 5*I AM ALREADY UPSET WITH THIS ADDON.*
This add-on keeps changing the size of Firefox's window, even after making the add-on full window. I hate having to resize both windows to full window, every single time I open Firefox. Another issue is that it does not let me organize clippings the way I want them or in alphabetical order. This is a completely hassle. The search feature only finds folders, but not contents.
I would like to be able to export the clippings to a different add-on that does not have theses issues, but I have collected so many that I don't know how I will do this.
- por Richard, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5Is there a way to set the auto date format to DD/MMM/YYYY ? e.g. 12-FEB-2019. I am currently having to edit an alternate format each time I paste. Awesome addon though. Been using for years. Thanks.
- por Usuario de Firefox 14535093, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5An absolutely useful and necessary addition for those who often write e-mails directly in the browser. I'm surprised that Firefox does not have such a built-in function yet...
Mozilla - listen to the users' voice more!
- por Dogger, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 4 de 5It's a very useful addon, but three problems limit its utility once you have a large number of entries.
1. You can't sort or rearrange items,
2. It has a search window in Organize mode, but you can't search when you're trying to Insert.
3. While inserting, you only see the first fragment of an item. You should be able to see the whole thing when you hover your cursor over it.
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 2 añosStarting with version 6.1, which was just released, reordering of clippings and folders in Clippings Manager using drag and drop will now be saved, and the ordering will be reflected in the Clippings menu.