Se valoró con 4,2 de 5
4,2 estrellas de 5
- por philipmgrant, el hace 2 mesesSe valoró con 2 de 5I've relied on RoboForm for some years - I even paid for it, before using the desktop app without sync was free! - so it feels legitimate to complain about the deterioration of the product I paid for.
It's a real shame that Roboform is heading in a negative direction. First, version 8.9.6 of the app introduced significant performance issues that have not been resolved.
Second, version 126.96.36.199 of the Firefox extension introduced unnecessary and negative UX changes. It's irritating that I can no longer see SafeNotes from the browser and that I now need to use the desktop app. Not the most critical issue ever - but I just don't understand why you'd remove this functionality?
The product wasn't broke, and by deciding to "fix" it you harmed it.
- por Cynyster, el hace 2 mesesSe valoró con 5 de 5I have been a long time user of Roboform (Since 2006) And while nothing is perfect, Roboform has always been a leader in form filling and password management. I have used Last pass and a few others over the years but the main reason I keep using Roboform may seem odd to many. My data is stored in files separate from the browser. It is not stored in the web extension itself. (web extensions in my opinion are exceptionally vulnerable to website access) Also I use about 15 different browsers and Roboform works in all of them. (WaterFox, Palemoon, SlimJet, Avant, etc) I find the mobile version a bit clunky, but then again, mobile browsers are massively clunky anyway. While many people probably have no need for the syncing feature I have Roboform on all my devices and the sync is fast! I can save a change on my computer and it is immediately changed on my laptop.
Besides passwords, I use Roborm to store all my bookmarks and notes (forget using evernote or pocket)
And probably one of the most overlooked parts is the password generator. The ability to put in the acceptable characters that a site requires is an amazing feature.
I realize that many people don't want to "take the time" to learn a program. That many feel it should be "intuitive". For the most part I agree, but at the same time, some of these posters need to get off their butts and take the time to learn how to use this tool effectively, instead of trying to pass off their own shortcomings as a problem with the software.
- por Usuario de Firefox 16507465, el hace 3 mesesSe valoró con 1 de 5Extension slowdown whole Firefox after last update ... I wrote to support and they told me to backup and reinstall Roboform. But backup don't backup identities so I lost them. And reinstall doesn't solve issue.
- por vince71, el hace 3 mesesSe valoró con 1 de 5Going back to 188.8.131.52 is the "solution", fast as hell again. Thx for the comment by Firefox user 15201420 :
"I was told to go back to : https://www.roboform.com/dist/RoboForm-Setup-8-9-5-5.exe WORKS PERFECT AGAIN !!"
Siber Systems should remove shitty version while trying to make it work correctly. I won't renew if this situation lasts...
- por Eric Draven, el hace 3 mesesSe valoró con 1 de 5I've been using RoboForm for 15+ years, but already thinking about replacing it. It works more slowly with each new version. When add-on integrated with installed RoboForm Windows application, it constantly loads CPU up to 7-13%. Siber Systems, your programmers understand, what they are doing? I'm angry. 😡
P.S. I also downgraded to 👉184.108.40.206👈 and now there is no constant load on CPU and, in general, RoboForm began to work faster.