Se valoró con 4,2 de 5
4,2 estrellas de 5
- por Usuario de Firefox 16507465, el hace un mesSe valoró con 1 de 5Extension slowdown whole Firefox after last update ... I wrote to support and they told me to backup and reinstall Roboform. But backup don't backup identities so I lost them. And reinstall doesn't solve issue.
- por vince71, el hace un mesSe valoró con 1 de 5Going back to 220.127.116.11 is the "solution", fast as hell again. Thx for the comment by Firefox user 15201420 :
"I was told to go back to : https://www.roboform.com/dist/RoboForm-Setup-8-9-5-5.exe WORKS PERFECT AGAIN !!"
Siber Systems should remove shitty version while trying to make it work correctly. I won't renew if this situation lasts...
- por Eric Draven, el hace un mesSe valoró con 1 de 5I've been using RoboForm for 15+ years, but already thinking about replacing it. It works more slowly with each new version. When add-on integrated with installed RoboForm Windows application, it constantly loads CPU up to 7-13%. Siber Systems, your programmers understand, what they are doing? I'm angry. 😡
P.S. I also downgraded to 👉18.104.22.168👈 and now there is no constant load on CPU and, in general, RoboForm began to work faster.
- por kstev99, el hace 2 mesesSe valoró con 2 de 5I've always thought Roboform was great, both as a password manager AND a sweepstakes form filler, but recently it seems that siber systems is going the wrong direction with this. I now have to revert the add-on back to version 22.214.171.124 and the desktop back to 126.96.36.199
First, the recent add-on versions became very sluggish and even more importantly they stopped filling their forms AUTOMATICALLY upon opening a page. I left Lastpass years ago for just that same reason.
I don't want to have to click 3 places in a menu to fill a form! It's as if their tech support people have never used the program and always reply with a canned answer which just p*** me off more.
So, It is working OK with the versions that I mentioned. PLEASE FIX:
1. the sluggishness
2. Filling forms like it should
In the more recent versions!
- por StevieD, el hace 2 mesesSe valoró con 1 de 5A new extension slowed Roboform to a crawl a few weeks ago. They fixed it. Now the crawl is back. This is getting very tiresome and I am about to wsitch after many years.
- por adam 1923, el hace 2 mesesSe valoró con 1 de 5I've been using Roboform for years but with the recent ff or robo updates it is getting slower and slower. Please fix it as this is becoming so frustrating that work is imposible. Why there are no controls to how many tabs can be showed?