- Rated 5 out of 5by Midnight, 7 months agoI paid for the subscription just to shot videos on popularity to save me time, however in many instances it won't sort video on views, when I set it to popularity. The arrangement even with 100 or 200 videos filter it will show me old videos with high view but hide some. I have to go to channel page and individually check for videos which defeat the whole purpose of paying for subscription.
I appreciate your timely response and clarifying the details of the cause. It's alright I will just cancel my following subscription. but I would like to request a notification if in future you figure out a way to solve this issue I will gladly take the membership again. :)
Developer responseposted 7 months agoIt's a YouTube restriction, the group feed is based on the latest 15 videos from every channel. Unfortunately, there is no way to overcome it, because YouTube is not allowing it. You should reach out to us by email firstname.lastname@example.org with your payment data and we make a refund if it's only one feature in which you're interested.
- Rated 5 out of 5by jelly, 8 months agoI originally had the issue below, and it wasn't the filters. I just chalked it up to not every extension being perfect. I don't know if it was just a weird bug/something with another extension interfering, but it's now working good again, so 5 stars now
I like this addon, I'm someone who's subscribed to a lot of channels and this is a fantastic way to make groupings of channels I actually care about.
The main reason I'm giving it 3 stars is a bug I've been getting over the past few months which I only just now found out got fixed the moment I disabled this addon.
Basically, on any channel page, if I go to their videos page, the newest videos, like the newest 4-8 appear for a blink and then disappear. It's been quite frustrating, if this gets fixed I'll happily rate this a 5
Developer responseposted 8 months agoI think it's not a bug, I suspect you activated some filters on the page, check Uploads and Watched filters. Are both enabled? See on screenshot https://share.cleanshot.com/v5k1GJF3
- Rated 5 out of 5by Foxy Roxy, 9 months agoSort your Youtube subscriptions into categories or tags, yes please! Export and import your subscriptions across accounts, yes please X2.
Easily see all the new videos from your subs by category, amazing! After ublock Origin, this is the 2nd best extension.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Dizz, a year agoSync data with Google Drive feature not working as it should be recently, it keep logout automatically without any sign so I have to keep redo the sync steps.
I reinstalled PocketTube addon yesterday like 20+ hours ago, import backup json file and enable Sync data with Google Drive again.
It works for now.
If the problem still happens, I will update information in this post.
Still happens but less frequent, it happens like 3~5 times a day now happens once a day. But still don't know why it happens.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Tyler12970, a year agoFebruary 20, 2023 - 5 stars! 🙂
Firefox 110.0 (64-bit Windows 11)
Organizing my YouTube subscriptions took a lot of work. I'm subscribed to around 700 channels and this extension is worth the hassle.
Combining PocketTube with ImprovedTube, Unhook, Return YouTube Dislike, and 7ktTube* has been an eye-opening experience! The website still runs smoothly after a refresh or two after I changed my settings.
*I originally used YouTube Redux and it was very slow on Firefox. On Chromium browsers, it constantly refreshed for every install/configuration. When I hovered over the top-left menu, the refreshing keeps on going.
- Rated 5 out of 5by mkerr23, a year agoSimply amazing! If you are a heavy Youtube user, you need this addon. Youtube should hire these guys to redo their UI. And they just keep adding more useful features with each update.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Mtes, a year agoVery nice extension, I've been using it for a long time.
EDIT: you must be right about the conflict, though it was quite popular extension – Enhancer for Youtube. By disabling either one, there were no problems. Later I clean installed both, reconfigured and it seems to be working ok now. Thank you.
ARCHIVE: The last update must have broken it. On any video page the tab starts hogging system resources – ~30% CPU for me, and gradually filling RAM (all 32GB of it for me) till the browser crashes. Also constant 2 MB/s per tab traffic even if the video is paused. When I remove the extension, YouTube works as expected.It is not reproducible and not related to the latest update. I think you have a conflict with another extension; try to make a reverse, disable other extensions and stay only PocketTube. I don't have another requests similar to it, so it seems you have a conflict with low-user extension.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 12993026, a year agoI can not thank you enough, when youtube deleted the collection feature, youtube became a nightmare for me.
And now i can finally watch what i want again. Thank you very much.
- Rated 5 out of 5by InPinkClover, a year agoThis extension should be part of YouTube, seriously, I won't use YT without it. Being able to organize subscriptions the way *I* want to is critical. Thank you!