- by ecrab, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Thank you so much for this!
I've tried so many different filters in my content blocker but this is the only way I've been able to remove the annoying end screen cards from videos!
One suggestion: like others, I agree that it would be nice if you included an option to keep my subscriptions list visible when hiding "Left Bar Extra." Then I'd actually be able to use that feature :)
- by Firefox user 15914397, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Great addon! Please allow 'Subscriptions' in 'Hide Left Bar Extras'. Also, I tried to donate but Paypal wants a $3 transaction fee. Consider others like Amazon Pay.
- by Jasper Trooster, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Perfect! Although I wish there was a master switch so I don't have to go to the Firefox add-on manager to turn it off.
Edit: of course, didn't think about that :) changed to 5 stars
Developer responseposted a year agoThanks for the feedback! I have not implemented an on/off button because that would make it easy to fall back down YouTube's rabbit hole when you're feeling vulnerable and bored.
Is there any reason why you would need this feature? From what I've seen, it may do more harm (and add unnecessary bloat) than good.
- by KaxLon, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Wow! This addon is just perfect for customizing your YT experience. You get a icon like usually in your Firefox top bar. When you click it you get a menu that allows you to turn off distracting YT features.
I hate the end screen "cards" that clutter up the last 20 seconds of all videos. Now I just click "hide" and they're gone!
Thank you so much to the developer of this addon! <3
- by junniiorl3, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Very good! If you are a procrastinator like me, this extension is, so far, the one with the most resources to block distractions on YouTube. Saved me from myself!
- by BoomDaCorgi1337, a year agoRated 5 out of 5If you seen what recommendations I had on my recommendations sidebar, you'd likely install this too.
Thank you for making this and including so many options.
- by Firefox user 13545587, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Beautiful. Works great with Enhancer for YT, which lacks exactly this functionality but has other options I require.
And does better job than other few extensions I tried (some don't work, others have issues with pages layout, etc).
And I love how it applies changes immediately from the drop down menu, no need to dig out the extension options through the FF menu.
Thanks a lot.
- by shrew, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Wow, such a lifechanger! Best out of the YouTube addons I've tried out, with options above and beyond.
Can you add an option so that the autoplay of playlists are disabled, yet still viewable? Sometimes I like to view descriptions/like/comment a video after I view it, yet still have the playlist on the right so I can manually navigate.
- by Jason, a year agoRated 5 out of 5I love it! It does what it says, and then if you think it's too restrictive you can easily change the options. Look at the extension screenshots to see where you do that.
- by CrimsonBloodfang, a year agoRated 4 out of 5This still preloads the thumbnails on Homepage Feed? No wonder it's still slow or loading upon opening the website. Can preloading of the thumbnails be stopped while hidden? I actually intend to save more internet data by using this. I guess I'll just enable Homepage Feed, it's not like I have no self-control.