- Rated 1 out of 5by Jonny, 2 months ago"About this extension" includes a list of OPTIONS. However, as far as I can tell they are not actually optional—you may not actually choose which items to hide or not to hide. That is the only reason I installed the extension; I do not wish to hide ALL of those items.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Facundo, 2 months agoMe permite hacer exactamente lo que estaba buscando: usar youtube sin distracciones (página de inicio, shorts, recomendaciones), lo puedo personalizar como quiera. No quería bloquear toda la página sino simplemente ocultar ciertas partes del página como las recomendaciones y los shorts que me suelen ser muy tentadores.
- Rated 4 out of 5by kanansnote, 2 months agoGreat extension that does its job perfectly. Just, there's a minor issue when I disable the recommended videos section, the loading icon is continuously running and not disappearing.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Leo, 2 months agoTurns out I absolutely HATE Youtube's algorithm and the endless amount of clickbait which Youtube never do anything about it!
With this I can focus on my watching session without youtube constantly shoving me clickbait junk down my throat!
This is SELF-CARE! I don't need Recommended videos in the first place! I want to curate my own online experience without Mega-corpos telling me what to do.
I was originally introduced to this add-on to AVOID Youtube spoilers for Kingdom Hearts 3 when it got released.
Years later after getting completely disappointed with KH3 and losing interest with the series, I still have Unhooked installed!
- Rated 5 out of 5by babcha, 2 months agoProbably the most useful, flexible add-on for YouTube. Easy to toggle between settings.
Makes YouTube more intentional and less addictive: redirecting to my subscriptions feed, hiding YouTube Shorts, and hiding recommended videos.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 17967149, 3 months agoI like this app, particularly that it centers the video/comments instead of turning it into theater mode.
I have a suggestion that I hope can be implemented. Sometimes I want to watch live videos where I want to read the chatbox. Is there a way to keep the video centered but allow the live chat to display?