Lovely Convience! Rated 5 out of 5 stars
Thank you so much for making this!! It's so nice to be able to set my preferences for youtube and just move on with my life.This review is for a previous version of the add-on (50.3).
Almost perfection Rated 5 out of 5 stars
If I'm watching a "music" video and want to skip ahead or something, I can't really downgrade the resolution (since most music only have a static screen). It just upgrades it to 1080p agian.
Other than that I LOVE this addon. Best one of the dozen or so I have.
Excellent Rated 5 out of 5 stars
Excellent and must have extension.
If it will support YouTube Gaming will be perfect.
Sweet Joy Rated 5 out of 5 stars
I don't remember when this became my "must install" addon, but what ever. Lets you have the YouTube experience you want.This review is for a previous version of the add-on (49.3).
Rated 5 out of 5 stars
very cool addition. Watch YouTube was much pleasantThis review is for a previous version of the add-on (49.2).
Beautiful, gorgeous, I would marry this addon if it was legal to do so. Rated 5 out of 5 stars
But seriously though. Youtube took away the setting to globally change the quality of the videos I stream... Instead, it relies on "local browser data". This addon deserves 5-stars for giving me that control again. Not only that, but it has a handful of other nice features like controlling whether youtube is allowed to automatically play the next suggested video or not, to disable those ANNOYING AS HELL annotations, expanding the description box by default... Five stars have been earned here.This review is for a previous version of the add-on (49.1).
5 Star Rated 5 out of 5 stars
Good for limited bandwidth capThis review is for a previous version of the add-on (49.0).
Funktioniert sehr gut! Rated 5 out of 5 stars
Allerdings ist es etwas sinnlos, aber doch nützlich!
Sehr zu empfehlen!
nice addon Rated 5 out of 5 stars
youtube was keep playing videos in 144p but no more :PThis review is for a previous version of the add-on (47.1).
must have addon Rated 5 out of 5 stars
must have addonThis review is for a previous version of the add-on (47.1).
Good addon Rated 5 out of 5 stars
Needs some fixes, but the developer is friendly and helpful. Tries to fix bugs.
Very good! Rated 5 out of 5 stars
Thanks for this!
The most important feature for me is the auto pause, but it works only in flash, not in HTML5. So, there is still the need of an additional add-on to force YT play videos in the flash player. It would be nice, if this add-on could do that too, so I wouldn't need another add-on.
Amazing Rated 5 out of 5 stars
Was getting so annoyed with having to select high quality every time so I installed an add-on that did it for me but it had stopped working a while ago. So for the past few days I had been looking for alternatives and had tried a few others. This is by far the best one I have found that does what I want/need without problems. Furthermore it was easy to use/setup and has a nice looking interface. I highly recommended this for anyone who uses YouTube...This review is for a previous version of the add-on (46.0).
The perfect YouTube experience Rated 5 out of 5 stars
If YouTube had any brains at all they'd make this add-on obsolete by incorporating every one of its features into their default player. But as we all know YouTube development has been taken over by monkeys at coding terminals. Turning off auto-play, enabling auto HD, and setting the size to full-page makes YouTube just about perfect. The only thing this add-on is missing is the ability to reverse playlists, because playing from newest to oldest is pants-on-head retarded. But that's not Baris' fault. Still, how about it? I'd give six stars if you did.This review is for a previous version of the add-on (46.0).
Gorgerous ! Rated 5 out of 5 stars
Love this Add-on Hight Definition supper Powerful ! Thanks ...This review is for a previous version of the add-on (46.0). This user has a previous review of this add-on.
Exellent addon Rated 5 out of 5 stars
YouTube HD is available for other browsers?This review is for a previous version of the add-on (45.0).
Awesome, but recently... Rated 5 out of 5 stars
This has been an awesome add-on. Over the past couple of days, I've noticed that annotations have remained enabled even though I have opted to disable them. This remains the case in both Windows 10 with other add-ons that disable annotations. I'm wondering if YouTube has tweaked something to prevent people from disabling annotations.
At any rate, this a very useful add-on with plenty of user options to configure. Thank you very much!
EDIT: It seems to work fine in Linux, but annotations remain enabled when using the latest Firefox on Windows 10 Professional (64-bit).
Great , although ... Rated 5 out of 5 stars
Excellent, although there are minor incompatibilities with Linux version. On Ubuntu OS there is a problem with 'autoplay' option.This review is for a previous version of the add-on (45.0).
annotations gone on linux! also, LGPL? Rated 5 out of 5 stars
1) annotations are removed!
2) descriptions are expanded!
3) resolution options work!
4) simple, clean UI
5) updates to addon take effect on page reload or opening a new tab etc
1) addon page says its LGPLv3 licensed, but it doesnt include any mention of the license in the XPI. would you please consider adding a 'COPYING' file or clarifying the license in bootstrap.js, etc?
2) homepage link doesnt take you to anything useful for this addon, afaict. if a source repository exists, could you add a link for that?
3) 'Annotations ' checkbox in youtube remains checked, even though annotations dont actually show up if you have the 'Turn off annotations ' checkbox in the addon checked. i personally dont care about this, but this is probably why some people report the feature not working at all.
4) same goes for resolution, when the chosen resolution is above the maximum. the correct resolution seems like its chosen, but the option in youtube is actually empty. if you explicitly pick '1080p', and the video has '1080p', then it shows up as '1080p', but if you select 'Highest resolution' or '1440p', the video plays in '1080p' but the option is blank.
5) EDIT: ok, so you CANNOT switch the video quality in individual videos. if you do, the video reloads like its going to switch quality, then reloads the same quality, and displays the WRONG quality. you can quickly tell which quality is really playing by clicking on that quality in the dropdown on youtube's selector. if the video is playing in 720p, and you click on '720p', the video will not reload, but if you click on '360p' the video will reload. if you do the same things again, the same things happens, since '720p' is still what is playing, despite the fact that the dropdown says '360p'.
this is not necessarily a problem, as long as you always just want the highest quality and dont share your computer with anyone who doesnt know how the addon works. (this is not true for me, but i can just change it in the addon instead of in the youtube ui)
iceweasel 44 on linux 4.5.0 (wm=xmonad, no desktop environment)
addon version 44.2
Get this now all you Utubers....... Rated 5 out of 5 stars
This software gives UTube videos a new life, clearer bigger and I believe better sounding too. Love itThis review is for a previous version of the add-on (44.2).