- Rated 1 out of 5by prassel, 2 years agofor some reason it automatically scrolls down the page a little every time i open a new video with the "expand" setting enabled and 1080p set, cutting off the top 1cm of the video content....
EDIT: 2 years after my first review and this bug is still not fixed....
- Rated 3 out of 5by Jfan, 2 years agoVideo 2x speed is not enough. Is it possible to add 2.5 , 3x speed?
- Rated 4 out of 5by Winderly, 2 years agoi have the youtube+firefox bug combo where the sound volume always is maxed out no matter what. i have tried a few add-ons before and this is the only which manages to actually have an effect on youtube videos volume. By setting the plugin volume at 10 % i obtained my wanted youtube volume (which is different as it is 44 %). i intend to up the note to 5 stars if somehow, someday the add-on volume happens to match with the actual volume result.
- Rated 2 out of 5by ffadrtg, 2 years agoSays I can choose 144p as default but it only goes to "Tiny" which is 360p.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 16740572, 2 years agoExtension is broken.
Opening a video with this enabled causes the whole page to scroll down 1 line automatically, cutting off the top of the video. This means that if Im playing a game with autoplay on my side monitor, I have to alt-tab for every new video just to scroll back up.
- Rated 3 out of 5by c j, 2 years agoNot auto pausing when I open a video or playlist item, in mobile or "request desktop' mode.
- Rated 4 out of 5by HFE, 2 years agoi am reporting a bug
when i open a video with expand option ,page going down 1 line automaticly .can you fix it
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 16817970, 2 years agoI loved this extension very much, but since today it completely breaks Youtube! Whenever I click or open a video to watch, it instead brings me to a random "Youtube Post" of one of my subscribed channels.