Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Make it Multi process Firefox compatible.
- Please note that this makes the add-on incompatible with Firefox versions 44 or less. To install for those versions, please use the last version (2.60) of the add-on, which can be found here: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/yahoomailhideadpanel/versions/?page=1#version-2.60
- As always, if you face any trouble, please contact me via the support email.
- Hide Sponsored ads on emails search results page.
- Enabled the add-on for 'Pale Moon' Browser because of multiple users' requests. Please be forewarned though, I will not provide any other support for that browser (including if and when it does not work as desired in Pale Moon). I am only concerned about making sure it works correctly in Firefox.
- Properly shows the themes at the bottom, which were deliberately hidden previously.
- Compatible with Firefox 41.* and above (Fixes for some changes in Firefox)
- Now handles ALL Yahoo Mail ads Left, right and Top. It's a stand alone solution to fix all Yahoo Mail Ads for good, and of course expands it to full screen.
- Blocks Ads in the Search functionality of your mail box
- Much faster than before
- Now has limited support for the 'old' Yahoo Mail Basic. Why should those users suffer so much?
- It's supposed to be more reliable. If however it doesn't work in some country, just send me an email from the Support Email link given, and I'll fix it.
1). You don't need to have adblock plus in order to completely hide the wide ad panel *and* the ads contained in it. The add-on is self-sufficient.
2). It's restartless now (no need to restart the browser after installing)!