- Rated 4 out of 5by Chris, 7 months agoThis add-on works great for removing ad panels on the side, however, at the top of the preview window it still shows the "Deal Summaries" & website logo & link...if this gets fixed I will update my review to 5 stars & recommend more...thanks
- Rated 4 out of 5by JD, 2 years agoUp until FF upgraded 93.0 (64-bit) with both Win-10 & 7 (on PC), this has been a 5-star rating. It actually still is. Grateful and thankful for the author's work on this.
Currently I would consider this a broken app, because yahoo has found a way to push their right side ads again. The screen is being occupied by their garbage again.
They have also been able to temporarily push their small ad area above the subject lines (shows up for a few seconds, then goes away).
This has been an exemplary program. I am hoping that the author can find a way to smack down yahoo again.
- Rated 4 out of 5by jrw32982, 3 years agoYahoo Mail Hide Ad Panel used to block all the ads; nowadays Yahoo has managed to get the top "sponsored" ad to poke through. It does successfully block the left- and right-side ads that waste so much screen real estate. Thank you so much, Piyush! Hopefully you can find a way to block the extremely annoying top sponsored ad, too.
- Rated 4 out of 5by gogocg, 4 years agoWorks fine left and right, but the one in the centre top remains and does not go away, despite uninstalling and reinstalling the extension. No idea why this is the case...
Nevertheless, big thanks to the author!
- Rated 4 out of 5by goo, 4 years agoworks on left and right side but since yahoo has been cracking down and forcing you to refresh the page to see your email every time you click on something, the center ad at the top of the inbox is still showing with this add-on
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 13251234, 5 years agoDoes what it says it will do. It would be nice if it could also stop the "popular videos" screen from automatically coming up since the latest Yahoo change. An earlier Yahoo e-mail ad blocker did that, but it doesn't work anymore since the latest Yahoo change.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 13634040, 6 years agoIt used to block the ad on top but it shows now but still blocks the ads to the right. It doesn't leave an open space to the side. Your mail fills in that spot. I use Windows 7 64 bit and Firefox 57.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 12800708, 7 years agoI opened my laptop today and now the banner at the top is back even though it's blank. Please fix. Thanks.
Now it's working. Let me know why it was glitchy.
- Rated 4 out of 5by bruceb, 7 years agoDoes not block the Large White Area above the Yahoo email page at: mg.mail.yahoo.com .. sometimes it does, sometimes not. And just to clarify, this is a very large Banner Ad from "TurboTax" .. they did this last year around this time and it is back again this year. Sometimes, clearing all the Cookies will get rid of it. Sometimes not. And all my filters for AdBlock Plus are up to date. Firefox 47.0.2 .. Thank you
- Rated 4 out of 5by pnamajck, 7 years agogregbanks2 is right … the applet used to be reliable … now, ymhap has stopped working. currently using firefox(64bit) 51.0.1 version … since the applet stopped working, now ⅓ of the screen has been taken away. can you pls fix? both firefox and ymhap were freshly installed today.
thanks for your courtesy, piyush.