- Rated 5 out of 5I like and appreciate the years and years of community build up. While people are generally dumb there is a certain wisdom in large/innumerable groups. That adds that extra little something to determine if a site is safe, trustworthy or not, etc.
- Rated 4 out of 5Has saved me from malicious websites before
- Rated 5 out of 5I have found WOT to be very helpful in warning me about several unsafe websites. Thanks so much.
- Rated 1 out of 5While the service this extension provides is indeed very helpful, the extension itself is in dire need of updating. Right now, it slows down Firefox substantially and hangs it up. I have stopped installing it on client's computers and will not be recommending it until this is remedied.We're sorry to hear that! We made several updates and improvements to solve this issue. If you think differently we'll be happy to hear from you via https://support.mywot.com/
- Rated 5 out of 5All the warnings I did receive were all justified and proved to be correct, I was saved many times, I highly recommend. This is specially for the thrust everything minded people.
- Rated 5 out of 5Хорошее расширение, помогает определить заражённые сайты
- Rated 2 out of 5Der vom NDR aufgedeckte Datenskandal »Nackt im Netz« demonstriert, wie Millionen von Internet-Nutzern, darunter Manager, Richter und Journalisten, im Netz ausgespäht wurden. Das Browser-Addon WOT (Web of Trust) hat die gesammelten Surf-Daten nicht ausreichend anonymisiert und dennoch weiterverkauft.
- Rated 1 out of 5Privacy concernes
- Rated 3 out of 5What the hell this extension is warning that Gab network is unsafe???
https://gab.ai/ is a new place to live without censorship.
Please, fix and correct your code and/or analysis.
- Rated 1 out of 5Covered in ads, unusable
- Rated 5 out of 5Please deal with best.aliexpress.com issue! I asked AliExpress support team about this subdomain and they said that it is completely safe.Have a nice day!