Review by augustin64
- Rated 1 out of 5by shade82000, 11 days agoSevere dislexea an I had to uninstal as extension got bad. serif fonts is hard to read so i use wikiwand for years to make it easy for reading wikipeda pages. but on new version it always dos serif titles but no problem coulld still go back an use old layout with easy fonts. i email them to say serif problem got no reply. left reviews for extensions got no reply. now they just remove option to go back to layout 1. so now i can only use the other wikpedia extension that is better than this because they just made this really bad for dislexia people and im sad.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13808270, 15 days agoIt was a 5 star extension, but the new layout sucks imo. It also lied about being able to revert back to the old layout at any time.
I don't want any of this AI crap, I just want the old layout. It was simple, easy to understand, and looked good. That's all I wanted, I don't care about any of this other added stuff.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 17481146, 4 months agoNew clean layout for optimal readability
Great modern typography
Convenient fixed table-of-contents
Quick preview when hovering over links
Multi-language search with thumbnails
Beautiful, immersive cover photos
Larger photos and better media gallery
Easy article narration and audio playback
Color, font and layout personalization
Dozens of other improvements
- Rated 1 out of 5by Simon Yeung, 4 months agoDo not install this. Multiple advertisements are everywhere blocking most of the wiki content. Sounds good but look terrible and annoying. I delete this apps within a minute after installation seems it's may steal your private info...
- Rated 1 out of 5by Jeff, 5 months agoIDK what happened to Wikiwand, but it sucks now! It used to be so amazing, but now it's barely a step above Wikipedia. The page is all white with now banner picture. I've tried to change the settings thinking that some update did it on its own, but it just makes it worse. I've been using Wikiwand as longs as I can remember and have recommended it to many, but now . . . I couldn't care less about it. Thanks for adding one more disappointment to my life!