- by Fatyanoor Ashfa, a month agoRated 3 out of 5I don't think this is for me - it's so unlike Wikipedia. I did start to appreciate it after trying it for some time (I especially like the nav bar on the left), but I also encountered quite a lot of issues, so I think I'll stick to regular Wikipedia in the meantime.
- Infoboxes look terrible. Images are off-center and the infobox is too close to the body of the article.
- Tables are sometimes split up when they have multiple headers.
- I also think content in tables needs more horizontal padding.
Dark mode certainly needs more work.
- Some elements still have a light background and the light text on it is difficult to see.
- Links in dark mode are gray, which is absurd.
- The text is a bit too bright for me. Either a lighter background or darker text would be easier on the eyes.
- Page previews disappear too slowly when my cursor moves away from it. Waiting for one to go away gets annoying when I'm trying to read the article content.
- The font looks horrid when both italicized and bold.
I understand that some of these issues might be caused by Wikipedia's own architecture, but I'm opting out regardless.
- by Firefox user 14742260, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5Cool:
- Having the table of contents always in sight
- takes too long to get the original wiki link for sharing
- WW did not show the "This article is about X, did you mean Y?" message that I would've got in the original Wikipedia
- by Firefox user 14713769, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5It's all fine and dandy and I really like the new look the addons give. I have two big issues, though: 1) illustration that is used as the cover photo seems to be inaccesible and I quite often need to access the original file to download or cite it, so it is a big problem to me; 2) the search engine does not seem to support Polish wikipedia, so I need to use Google to access it.
- by Josias, 4 years agoRated 3 out of 5I thought that this would make the actual Wikipedia look better (like a new stylesheet), but instead it just redirects to another website with a different design with the same content.