- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 17481146, 3 days agoNew clean layout for optimal readability
Great modern typography
Convenient fixed table-of-contents
Quick preview when hovering over links
Multi-language search with thumbnails
Beautiful, immersive cover photos
Larger photos and better media gallery
Easy article narration and audio playback
Color, font and layout personalization
Dozens of other improvements
- Rated 1 out of 5by Simon Yeung, 15 days agoDo not install this. Multiple advertisements are everywhere blocking most of the wiki content. Sounds good but look terrible and annoying. I delete this apps within a minute after installation seems it's may steal your private info...
- Rated 1 out of 5by Jeff, 21 days agoIDK what happened to Wikiwand, but it sucks now! It used to be so amazing, but now it's barely a step above Wikipedia. The page is all white with now banner picture. I've tried to change the settings thinking that some update did it on its own, but it just makes it worse. I've been using Wikiwand as longs as I can remember and have recommended it to many, but now . . . I couldn't care less about it. Thanks for adding one more disappointment to my life!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Smingus, 3 months agoWikiwand was one of the single best plugins for a web browser until this recent update. I don't even mind the UI overhaul because I found a color set that appealed to me a lot more than the previous light and dark mode. However, the search function has been totally butchered and there is a persistent notification in the upper right hand corner to add Wikiwand to Firefox which I obviously already have because I am looking at the page.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Rodion Borisov, 7 months agoThis website is too green, and no proper source code addressed. What the hell is with this Wordpress-esque wannabe design? "Upgrade" button that was renamed to "Tell friends". Surely you jest!
Pinterest and few other monopoly buttons in 2022. You're serious? Everything screams Branding Bloat.
Very inconsistent main menu icons and colors. Readability factor is garbage. Incoherent usage of typography and HTML5. Incomplete dark theme.
Many people already told that Wikiwand doesn't respect privacy, and it's easily proven by uBlock Origin.