- Rated 4 out of 5by Honeymelon, 8 months agoIs it possible to block certain characters while giving the file a name? Windows does not allow some and it would be cool if these could not be used while giving the file a name
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 16881803, 8 months agoWorks great for the most parts, but sometimes requires an additional program to be installed. Thats the point where you switch to JDownloader. But mostly, it works in itself.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Michael, 9 months agoWorks great on many streaming sites. It takes a little getting used to and often mistakes ads for the intended video - but that may be on purpose by the sites in question to thwart download attempts.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 15550457, 9 months agoIt has worked really well for me. Was able to download from a lot more websites than most of the other downloaders I've tried. The interface when downloading stuff is a bit confusing and cramped though. Could explain more clearly the difference between download options if there are any
- Rated 4 out of 5by azalty, 9 months agoHas worked really well so far. It doesn't seem to work in all websites though, but it is definitely handy for those that work!
It can add a QR code in some videos if you didn't buy it, which is a shame in my opinion.