- by Amanda, 2 months agoRated 1 out of 5It used to be perfect before they've forced you to pay in order to remove the QR stamp. Which in my currency, is an absurd amount of money that I don't have (more than 15% the minimun wage). Also before this, the videos were ready in 5 minutes, maximum.. Now they take almost an hour to finish rendering. It is a shame since I need to download some videos to continue studying in my public school.
Edit: spelling mistakes
- by P3141592, 2 months agoRated 1 out of 5Youtubeのダウンロードに、とにかく時間がかかる。わずか数分の動画に対して、最低でも、その数倍、下手をすると10数倍以上もの変換時間がかかってしまう、しかも、その間、CPU使用率は１００％（CoreI７ ８コア）。以前はそんなこと無かったのに、、、CPUのパワーで一体、何を計算しているのか？？（動画エンコードと見せかけて、マイニングでもしているのでは？と疑ってしまうのは私だけでしょうか？ それとも何かのバグなのか？？）
- by Txapu, 2 months agoRated 1 out of 5No me ha gustado que se añade una marca de agua en todos los videos descargados y te avisa que hay que pagar para quitarlo una vez lo tienes ya instalado... Hubiese considerado pagar, pero estas formas no me inspiran confianza. Hay otras alternativas gratuitas
- by Firefox user 16855406, 3 months agoRated 1 out of 5REQUIRES DOWNLOADING ANOTHER APP. Sorry, don't trust anybody that says they have a so and so if you download it, then when you do download it, expecting to get what it says you'll get, only to have them say, oh wait, you need this also. No mention of having to install more than one add-on to make this work.
- by irripod , 3 months agoRated 1 out of 5With the QR-code stamped on each download, this thing lost its legitimacy. Please stop recommending it. I don't pay for Firefox, why should I pay for an extension? Especially on the pretense that I am to honour the developer who works in my interest. Whereas he clearly does the opposite: reduces functionality to make me pay. Uninstalled. – P.S.: Suddenly, a wave of five star reviews for this addon. Obviously fake ones.
- by Mac-A, 3 months agoRated 1 out of 5The Video Download Helper used to be a great app/extension, but now it's terrible. I loved the earlier versions of this app. Now, I'm seriously considering deleting it for good.
- by Firefox user 16523685, 3 months agoRated 1 out of 5the last tree or more month it was impossible to download with streaming or with 2 or 3 languages in the portfolio , clearly thumb down. sorry you can do it better