Review by Firefox user 13532137
- Rated 4 out of 5by Andre, 2 years agoGreat add-on, I like it, but I miss whitelist/allowlist feature because it is annoying how this add-on blocks gmail and other false positives everytime! For instance, it thinks https://mail.google.com/ is a short link. Please fix that.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Alinivar, 2 years agoThis has worked perfectly up till recently, now anytime I use a link to youtube either in my bookmarks or the search bar I go to unshort.link every time unless I'm watching a video. Still was good up till then, assume FF update broke this.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 15928343, 3 years agoIt just works. Props for the dev for creating this!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 15918521, 3 years agoEssentially - it works.
Even if unshort.link was to track their users, the local code is Free software, and they aren't in the business of buying and selling data the same way egregious sites like bitly do.
Only complaint is that since it is a web service, they should really be using the AGPL (license) for server and local code. I have not inspected the server code at all.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 15396100, 4 years agoI like that it is set and forget. It intercepts automatically if I open a short link. The process of adding new short link providers via the website is a bit inconvenient though.