- Access short links for you to prevent the short link providers to track you
- Check links against a blacklist to prevent access to a harmful website hidden behind a short link
- Remove known tracking parameters from the urls behind the short links (e.g. the facebook tracking parameter utm_source)
- Remove as many url parameters as possible by keeping the same website result. This helps to remove tracking parameters that are so far unknown
If you experience a short link service that is not yet supported by this plugin, please enter the short link manually on unshort.link and after the redirect restart your browser. The new short link service will now be automatically added to the plugin.
Please be aware that for being able to provide you that functionality the short links have to be send to our server (unshort.link). Only urls with the domains listed on unshort.link/providers are send to us all the other ones you access stay on your machine only and are never transmitted.
Icon made by Freepik
Report this add-on for abuse
If you think this add-on violates Mozilla's add-on policies or has security or privacy issues, please report these issues to Mozilla using this form.
Please don't use this form to report bugs or request add-on features; this report will be sent to Mozilla and not to the add-on developer.
This add-on can:
- Access your data for all websites
- Add-on Links
- 28.25 KB
- Last updated
- 12 days ago (Feb 7, 2020)
- GNU General Public License, version 3.0
- Version History
- Allow do not use blacklist