- Rated 5 out of 5by dom, 16 hours agofar and away the best youtube utility - beats all the proprietary ones by a long shot. this should be highlighted by mozilla by now
- Rated 5 out of 5by Starsign, a day agoExcellent extension, use it daily, the split screen into multiple squares to use different scroll behaviours is what i use most, volume on one spot, skip forward/back on another. And click one spot to go in/out of full screen, the rest is to play/pause.
Plus it has a ton of other little features, like hide youtube shorts from clogging up your feed.
- Rated 5 out of 5by arst, 2 months agoThe adjustable forward/rewind second is what I am looking for !! Thanks for the great work.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 16160369, 2 months agoAt first I hated it. Later I learned I hated it because I didn’t know how to use it and it couldn’t read my mind therefore it didn’t do what I wanted it to do.
I was so close to uninstalling it and leaving a negative review, but I was too lazy, so I let it run. About a month later, I began to recognize patterns, that when I did X with my mouse, it always did Z. Once I began to recognize the patterns, I paid closer attention. Soon I learned I could change the volume with my mouse when the cursor was on the right side of the screen. Cool!
Then I learned the right side of the screen was further broken into 3 parts, the lower part changed volume in 1% increments, the middle right changed volume by 5% increments, and the upper right changed volume in 10% increments. Once I learned that, I loved it.
Then I learned, the mouse wheel on the left side of the screen, would speed up or slow down the video speed. I loved that. Then I learned the left side of the screen was also broken into 3 parts, lower, middle and upper, and depending where the cursor was, the rate of video play changed in 1%, 50%, or 100%. Wow, I fell in love. Then I started to go into settings and peaking around and figured out it will do lots of other stuff I loved.
Now I subscribed as a patreon and give $1 a month. But now I’ve been using it for a year straight and see its value to me.
But my first month, I hated it. I just did things haphazardly and I thought it was all screwed up. But now I know I just didn’t know how to use it and set it up to make it do what I want it to do.
I think the only problem with this YouTube tweak, is that when you install it, it does not take you to a video to show you what it can do, and how to change things.
Its only problem is, that for a newcomer, it leaves you in the dark wondering what the hell is going on. And that’s where the negative reviews come from.
Whoever invented this, thank you. Chris
- Rated 5 out of 5by Meems, 3 months agoWayyyy better than 'youtube enhancer', so many cool asf bells and whistles, my absolute favorite is disabling subtitles, that is a gem of an option. which youtube enhancer' doesnt have. you absolutely dont need both, i highly suggest using this one instead. its alot of fun. lots of settings, i find it easiest to use the setting icon, instead of going thru all the separate settings. its just one scroll that covers all the settings/options. well done whoever made this, efffing love it. hugs, Meems
Oh!, almost forgot. love the export import option too! wish all extensions had this.
- Rated 5 out of 5by AlienCams, 4 months agoExcellent extension!!
Is it possible to make the "Initial Active Channel Page Tab" selection on a per-channel basis, because some channels are publishing just videos in Videos tab and some only stream live and their VODs go into the Live tab?
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14801757, 4 months agoI had installed your Tweaks for Youtube add-on the other day as I needed a little bit more out of my viewing experience and it has changed my life. To be able to navigate and have such control of what I am watching down to the smallest detail is mindbendingly beautiful. I came looking for another app just like it for other video sites because I can no longer live any other way. And there it was, the other half of your masterpiece. Video Dominator.
I imported my settings from TFY in moments without a problem. Every hotkey, every corner scroll of the mouse, perfect in every way. Is this all a dream?
Thank you InzkDev. You have taken such care into this amazing software and I thank you for what you have create and shared with the world. You have made my life all that much better :)
- Rated 5 out of 5by Aphotic, 5 months agoTweaks for YouTube by InzkDev
is a perfect compliment to
Enhancer for YouTube™ by Maxime RF
i love the mouse controls & smooth onehanded playbacks it gives me!
one request: an option to hide the fullscreen nag screen: "youtube.com is now fullscreen [Exist Full Screen (ESC)]"
Hide All Action Indicator Animations dsnt work on this!
Developer responseposted 5 months agoTo disable the fullscreen warning message:
1. Open about:config page in Firefox
2. Search for full-screen-api.warning.timeout
3. Change the value to 0 and save
It's not possible to hide this message from the extension.
Check out this article if you need more help: https://www.howtogeek.com/659105/how-to-disable-firefoxs-fullscreen-warning-message/
Thanks for the review!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Expmodo, 5 months agoЗамечательное расширение. Не хватает поддержки других языков т.к настроек много =)
- Rated 5 out of 5by Sneapful, 6 months agoGood👏 *Disable Channel Trailer Autoplay*
Please add an option to stop auto-buffering of YouTube videos!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 16816341, 6 months agoVery useful for mouse -> volume control
and many other nice options.
- Rated 5 out of 5by wiz, 10 months agoAwesome addon !
This and PocketTube is a must.
Please add "Toggle Hide Description" ! 🙏🙏
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 16643873, a year agoI got this addon a while back to use only a few features of it, but I recently looked at more options and there are A Lot of useful options in here !
If you take the time to look through all the options and use the ones you want it will insanely improve your youtube experience.
10/10, very clean interface, very talented dev
- Rated 5 out of 5by Davide, a year agoHi there, setting 'Subtitles - On/Off' to 'Off' does not work for me, it shows me subtitles anyway.
Only the 'Disable Subtitles' works (but i don't want to entirely disable them.)
Is this a bug maybe?