This extension shows a lot of promise, and is currently the best webextension-based vim extension there is (of which I've used vimium, vim-vixen, and saka-key). I really like how easy it is rebind keys and use a "command mode" just like real vim. The developers of this extension update and improve things on a regular basis. There are some problems however:
- inability to change or disable the ugly new-tab page
- hint mode misses a few links on some websites
- ability to disable the extension on some websites (ignore mode is only temporary)
- ability to change the search engine when using the "open" command
- vim-like searching using /, ?, and n/N
- (probably an issue with webextensions) won't work on about: pages and addon pages
Even with the above issues, this extension is still very good and stable. I wish the developers luck in working around the limitations of webextensions API.