Rated 3.6 out of 5
3.6 Stars out of 5
- by Firefox user 15812015, 4 days agoRated 2 out of 5Great idea but unfortunately the configuration page user unfriendly and the proposed functions are not working properly. I tried to add more rss feed and every time caused a majour crash that reset all the the basic searches engines and remet all the standard rss fedd provided with the bundle. It could be much better.
- by Constantin the Greek, 5 months agoRated 3 out of 5WENN es mal läuft, scheint es gute Arbeit zu machen. Aber das Addon ist unzuverlässig, weil nach einiger Zeit die Software sich aufhängt oder ohne jegliche Settings. Ich werde das Programm neu installieren und hoffen, dass es danach wieder geht, denn Datenschutz ist wichtiger denn je!
- by Captain Obvious, 5 months agoRated 2 out of 5Wanted to like this add-on, but as others have reported, it quits working after some time. Get it running again, and it quits. That's a real shame as these people are trying to something laudable, possibly even noble. I'm 100% behind those that want to keep various entities from tracking us, and using our information to manipulate the population in order to enrich themselves. Yet, the add-on appears to have issues.
- by Firefox user 14688009, a year agoRated 1 out of 5Worked on 3/9 when I downloaded it. Broke on 3/10 when it was updated. Just says TMN Error. None of the buttons work on the Options menu. Can fill out the fields, but clicking buttons does nothing.
- by pelle, a year agoRated 4 out of 5I like the idea behind this extension, and it does what it says. It's also quite fun to watch it in action.
However, the settings panel could use a bit of love to be as usable and convincing as AdNauseum: The query list can't be closed, and the buttons change size when clicked making the text jump around, and some of these size-changing buttons need to be double-clicked very fast to work at all.
The link in the bottom of the settings panel to the Forbes article about DHS keywords is 404ing.