- by Blue Drache, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5Using 0.10.3 on Firefox and Waterfox. Same issue happens: Settings do not appear to save.
Cannot remove a custom search engine because, while it's been saved to its file(s), the item does not appear in the list.
Timing appears to set itself back to the 10/min when I'm actually set to 1/min
Otherwise, this is a great tool for poisoning the data well. Security through obscurity. Thank you for this.
- by Ben, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5Was working untill version 9 . Now version 10 not working right and no longer can use this at all .
Why wont they fix this mess and get it working again like version 9.
- by Firefox user 13707762, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5This module doesn't work.
1) Bug: It doesn't save the settings.
2) Unexpected behavior: It just issued the query "dad porn video" with the basic settings. Many queries have no sense.
3) Useless: Nothing has really changed since the plugin was released years ago. It's easilty detected and discarded by search engines.The only benefit of this plugin is that your online profile will be tagged "Likes privacy".
The basic idea is interesting but there was not enough work put into this to make it valuable.
- by Bernie, 4 years agoRated 5 out of 5Great add-on for confusing search engines.
However, I use Firefox in private mode and the add-on does not retain my customized settings when I quit the browser. Is this something the add-on can solve or is it a global issue with Firefox? (Firefox 57 on Mac OS X 10.13.2)
- by Firefox user 13606966, 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5Good add on so far.
One big problem after updating is that google queries lead to error. The google query is marked as red entry in the log window.
After disabling google as search engine, the add works correct again.
Version of Firefox: 57.0.2 (64-bit)
Please fix this problem
- by E.Debeaune, 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5For the last few days, your application get stuck on "error" unexpectedly.
And, more importantly, when I enable it, a tab with the homepage of "Google france" opens. (And disappear when I disable "TrackMeNot".
Using Windows 7
- by Firefox user 13041340, 4 years agoRated 3 out of 5This used to work fine, but with the latest updates I'm just getting "Error". I have uninstalled and re-installed, but no luck
- by Firefox user 12604544, 4 years agoRated 5 out of 5Windows 7 Ultimate SP1
Firefox 55.0.3 (64-bit)
Add-ons: Adnauseam, TrackMeNot
Black List problems:
- Original terms can be deleted BUT new terms cannot be added.
- The check mark of "Generate queries including keywords monitored by DHS" disappears after refresh.
Please add the option "White list" so we can add our own words to be included in search queries.
- by Firefox user 13260794, 4 years agoRated 2 out of 5french rss feeds do not seem to operate correctly. If alone in the list, no query is sent, and if just added after a | no french query is done. Maybe the syntax of the url i use is incorrect or unusable ? ex. http://www.lefigaro.fr/rss .....
- by Arvind Dilawar, 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5Been using it for years. Has been great, but started reading "Error" since the most recent update, which happened today, June 8, 2017, I believe.