Rated 3.6 out of 5
3.6 Stars out of 5
- by Firefox user 14688009, a year agoRated 1 out of 5Worked on 3/9 when I downloaded it. Broke on 3/10 when it was updated. Just says TMN Error. None of the buttons work on the Options menu. Can fill out the fields, but clicking buttons does nothing.
- by pelle, a year agoRated 5 out of 5I like the idea behind this extension, and it does what it says. It's also quite fun to watch it in action.
However, the settings panel could use a bit of love to be as usable and convincing as AdNauseum: The query list can't be closed, and the buttons change size when clicked making the text jump around, and some of these size-changing buttons need to be double-clicked very fast to work at all.
The link in the bottom of the settings panel to the Forbes article about DHS keywords is 404ing.
- by Firefox user 14072894, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5Like the idea. But current version's setting page is embedded in Firefox Extension Page, which is crappy to see options completely.
[Enhancement Request] We'd like to see an automatic humanly browsing TrackMeNot that can enable us to truly defend gateway's and even ISP's surveillance rather than only search engine's one. It must be crazily awesome. ;)
Current version 0.10.41 simply not working with Firefox 63.0b3 (64-bit), Windows 10 1803, whether I set stealth mode or tab mode
- by Blue Drache, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5Using 0.10.3 on Firefox and Waterfox. Same issue happens: Settings do not appear to save.
Cannot remove a custom search engine because, while it's been saved to its file(s), the item does not appear in the list.
Timing appears to set itself back to the 10/min when I'm actually set to 1/min
Otherwise, this is a great tool for poisoning the data well. Security through obscurity. Thank you for this.
- by Ben, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5Was working untill version 9 . Now version 10 not working right and no longer can use this at all .
Why wont they fix this mess and get it working again like version 9.
- by Firefox user 13707762, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5This module doesn't work.
1) Bug: It doesn't save the settings.
2) Unexpected behavior: It just issued the query "dad porn video" with the basic settings. Many queries have no sense.
3) Useless: Nothing has really changed since the plugin was released years ago. It's easilty detected and discarded by search engines.The only benefit of this plugin is that your online profile will be tagged "Likes privacy".
The basic idea is interesting but there was not enough work put into this to make it valuable.
- by Bernie, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Great add-on for confusing search engines.
However, I use Firefox in private mode and the add-on does not retain my customized settings when I quit the browser. Is this something the add-on can solve or is it a global issue with Firefox? (Firefox 57 on Mac OS X 10.13.2)