- Rated 5 out of 5The interface is entirely in Chinese. I do not understand it. How can I adjust the settings so it's displayed in English?
Edit: The fix worked, thank youIf you are talking about the strings in the context menu and options page, It will depends of the locales that you have configured in your browser. If you want to change the language to/from translate you can modified in the options page.
- Rated 4 out of 5Translation on GitHub pages and on some other sites does not work, I do not know why, and what is the reason, but the translator from Google Translate in the Grome browser works perfectly..And in the rest of the very all well and conveniently :-))Hello, thank you for reporting this, can you please send me some poc of the github text you are trying to translate in order to replicate and fix it. You can contact me at Github as well. Thank you!
- Rated 3 out of 5It doesnt work Juan. Right click at the mouse and the AL Traductor do not appear. Neither in the icon on the bar. There is no Error Message.
I´m using Firefox 70.0.1 (32 bits) / Windows 7 / Addon Versión 4.0.6 /Hello, can you please create and issue of this in github in order to investigate? please if you can add some screenshot and the website and string you are trying to translate. Thank you
- Rated 5 out of 5If you use firefox v.56, old or have a problem appearing a blue window and not sending to google translator, this is because the browser is old. The solutions is Go to the options page change the option "Open In" into "New Tab" instead of "Modal". Thanks to the Developer for giving this solution!
- Rated 5 out of 5Bonjour, Super continuez .Salutations à tous
- Rated 3 out of 5It should be much better if it'd offer a quick popup with translation when you select the word(s) instead of opening the separate tab. There are plenty of translation addons that do the same as this one, so there's nothing here to prefer it to others
- Rated 5 out of 5THANKS!
- Rated 5 out of 5good service