- by ofaurax, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5Very nice, but drag'n'drop doesn't work to reorder tabs (FF 76 on win10). On drag, there is the little circle striked "ø" to show that it isn't allowed to drop.
Developer responseposted 2 years agoDrag & drop is started by dragging on the title bar of the tab thumbnail, just like on other window managers. Clicking on the thumbnail image content would activate the tab. Activating a tab is more frequent than drag&drop so the mouse operation is used by it. Dragging on the thumbnail image is the usual browser operation of dragging on an image of a webpage. The "disabled" icon is the browser's way of indicating image dragging is not applicable. Hope this help.
- by GBS, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5Pretty good but fatal flaw is it doesn't have a dark mode so it blinds me when it opens. I use Panorama View instead because of this. Also, PV open in a tab within the window wheras for some reason this opens up in a new windows which is annoying.
Developer responseposted 2 years agoTheme support is added in 2.18, including light mode, dark mode, and system themes. There's an option in the Options page to control opening the add-on in the current window or in a new window. The default is to open in a new window, as I like to not disturb the existing windows.
- by maricn, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5The Control+Shift+F shortcut is not working on OSX. Cmd+Shift+F is default system shortcut for full-screen.
Please allow customization of shortcut. I understand you want to minimize configuration, but this is very individual setting.
It would be *awesome* if we could drag-n-drop tabs from one container to another (that would reopen the same URL, possibly with history, in the target container while closing the tab in the source container) or between the windows..
Lots of potential in this extension.
- by Firefox user 13433786, 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5Comes closest to the old Tab Manager extension that Mozilla put on earlier versions of Firefox. Would love the ability to customize the keyboard shortcut, as I'm on a Mac and Command+Shift+F makes the current app fullscreen. Ctrl+Shift+F does nothing. Otherwise great!
- by Irvin, 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5Please consider add support of "Hide Tab" API, which many new "Tab Group" extension rely on.