- by gabriel, a year agoRated 2 out of 5Drag'n'drop doesn't work. I read your developer response to ofaurax and I've tried everything, including pulling out my last few hairs. If I cannot move tabs about then what is the point of this app?
- by treesap, a year agoRated 5 out of 5This allows me to visually see which tabs I have open. I found the preview thumbnails to be too small, but they zoom with the page using the normal browser controls (CTRL+, CTRL-). The UI looks like something I would have made (i.e. not super beautiful), but it is perfectly functional! Thanks, William!
- by ofaurax, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5Very nice, but drag'n'drop doesn't work to reorder tabs (FF 76 on win10). On drag, there is the little circle striked "ø" to show that it isn't allowed to drop.Drag & drop is started by dragging on the title bar of the tab thumbnail, just like on other window managers. Clicking on the thumbnail image content would activate the tab. Activating a tab is more frequent than drag&drop so the mouse operation is used by it. Dragging on the thumbnail image is the usual browser operation of dragging on an image of a webpage. The "disabled" icon is the browser's way of indicating image dragging is not applicable. Hope this help.
- by GBS, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5Pretty good but fatal flaw is it doesn't have a dark mode so it blinds me when it opens. I use Panorama View instead because of this. Also, PV open in a tab within the window wheras for some reason this opens up in a new windows which is annoying.Theme support is added in 2.18, including light mode, dark mode, and system themes. There's an option in the Options page to control opening the add-on in the current window or in a new window. The default is to open in a new window, as I like to not disturb the existing windows.
- by Luke, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5No longer works in private windows after recent update. Otherwise good.Recent Firefox versions require explicit user permission to run an extension in private window. At the bottom of the extension management at the about:addon page, there's a "Run in Private Windows" option.
- by carl, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Grate for previewing when I open 100+ tabs. I suggest add a new feature to cache the thumbnails to ensure they will not become empty after re-opening the firefox.
- by Mikofox, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5I'm quite happy to have found this as a replacement of the Showcase addon, that was so practical under FF39. If you tend to have a lot of Tabs open, this is the way to quickly overview and sort them.
Thanks so much for coding this!
- by yurin, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Удивительно, что у данного расширения пока так мало пользователей - ведь это по сути единственное пока расширение для нового файерфокса, заменяющее прежнее расширение Showcase, позволявшее выводить список открытых вкладок с миниатюрами - очень удобно для визуального поиска нужных вкладок, когда их открыто множество. Это вообще расширение, которое должно быть у всех, и, надеюсь, что оно скоро наберёт намного больше пользователей.
- by maricn, 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5The Control+Shift+F shortcut is not working on OSX. Cmd+Shift+F is default system shortcut for full-screen.
Please allow customization of shortcut. I understand you want to minimize configuration, but this is very individual setting.
It would be *awesome* if we could drag-n-drop tabs from one container to another (that would reopen the same URL, possibly with history, in the target container while closing the tab in the source container) or between the windows..
Lots of potential in this extension.
- by Firefox user 13433786, 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5Comes closest to the old Tab Manager extension that Mozilla put on earlier versions of Firefox. Would love the ability to customize the keyboard shortcut, as I'm on a Mac and Command+Shift+F makes the current app fullscreen. Ctrl+Shift+F does nothing. Otherwise great!