Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13341101, 6 years ago
Old one was much better, double click and two tabs next to each other would split, this has none of that functionality, off to find something else now.
- Rated 3 out of 5by whitewolfcan, 10 months agoIt is conflicting with Simple Tab Groups. As soon as I activates a Tile layout, it added strange numbers in front of my Tab Group names and tabs inside. The strange numbers remained even after closing the layout. I had to restore from my STG backup to restore the correct names.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14673790, a year agoAfter installing and pressing the button, extra windows will open and you'll realize this is not the functionality you expected you'll try to re-drag them to their original window, they will close unexpectedly and you'll post a 1 star review
- Rated 4 out of 5by Burtaverde, a year agoit's pretty good once you set it up, but i'd need it to allow any size because currently it has minimums and they're way too big for what i have in those pages
- Rated 5 out of 5by Ahmed, 2 years agoWhat's up with the reviews? This is an awesome extension and perfect companion to Sidebery/TST.
It works with most of the features in it too restoring the child tabs as child tabs.
The only features I wish existed here were:
--ability to choose which toolbars to hide by default. I do not want the Sidebar in tiled tabs but I DO want the address bar
--ability to have more control over the canvas where the tab tiles create: for example, I want the tab tiles to create over the full window if the window was maximized but if it was not maximized I want it to use the same canvas dimensions excluding the Sidebar.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Danial, 2 years agoGreat extension, does exactly what is mentioned!
Only suggestion would be to add the option for the layouts to simulating Windows snap splitting. If it the extension made the split windows maximized they would work better with win 11 snap groups
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 17410028, 2 years agoAs other people have noted not sure why the reviews skew to low for this extension - it does what it says and I've found it very useful for using multiple tabs simultaneously. Only thing keeping it from 5 star from me is the Toggle Toolbars option appears to be breaking the tiling layout - can't seem to see a way around this.
- Rated 5 out of 5by ryk, 2 years agoタブをタイル化して1画面上にたくさん並べることができる拡張。Emacsのsplit-windowのようにウィンドウにタブを敷き詰めることができる。具体的な操作方法として、ウィンドウを上下2分割するには、ツールバーのアイコンを右クリックメニュー→Manage Layout and Tiles→Default Layouts→2 Tabs horizontalを選び、分割したいタブを表示させてアイコン右クリックメニュー→Tile Tab→belowで下に表示したいタブを選ぶと、アクティブタブとそのタブだけが抽出されて、上下に分割表示される(Emacsのsplit-window-verticallyと同じ) 。タイル間はCtrl-Tabで移動でき、アイコンのクリックもしくは「Shift+Alt+↓」(分割オン/オフのトグルキー)を押すとウィンドウ分割がオフになる。Manage Layout and Tiles→Sync Scrollをチェックすれば各タイルを同期してスクロールさせることもできる。