- by Firefox user 14796506, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5I don't see a menu option for Lock Tab with 66.0.3 on Ubuntu 18.04.2. However, the Auto-lock feature is working, and that's what I really needed. So, meets my needs, but not so great in general. I would love to see an option for "Links open in a new Window" rather than just a new tab.
- by Firefox user 12302629, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5The add-on is good up, the markings are not preserved, it would be good if you could refine Auto Lock. As only the main domain lock and not at the same time the supdomain.
- by Sean Ryan, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 51) To be truly valuable, this extension needs to retain the lock status of tabs after closing/re-opening Firefox. The critical tabs are my pinned tabs which I don't want to get overwritten.
2) The URL list only works when a complete URL is input. It doesn't respond to partial url's or wildcards.
- by Firefox user 13508508, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5It's a good start. Two suggestions for improvements. One, adjust the colors of the icon for the different settings--at the very least, it can be hard to distinguish the "black" from the "blue" at a quick glance. Perhaps make the colors a bit brighter.
Two, it would be great if the change in settings could be made permanent (i.e., at least until the user decides to change the settings). While there are some websites where I'm happy to have all links open in the same tab, there are others sites I regularly use where I ALWAYS want all links to open in a new tab and it would be more convenient to not have to remember to click on the icon every time I visit those particular sites.