Rated 4.5 out of 5
4.5 Stars out of 5
- by Tamius Han, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5I've recently noticed that the issue with using dark themes was resolved. Now QR code gets displayed properly when you use dark themes on your operating systems as well.
I've also noticed some people complaining that QR codes are unscannable. These comments were made a while ago and I can't vouch for this extensions for time before I made my first comments, but I've tried two apps:
* Qr Code Reader (me.scan.android.client)
* Xiaomi's default scanner app
The codes are readable by both (although Xiaomi's app is worse at scanning QR codes in general), so really. I don't have any (more) complaints.
- by Firefox user 14027253, 2 years agoRated 2 out of 5Two points for this extension seems harsher. Well, we, users, couldn't edit the color for the display of QR code. Black and white should be very clear and readable for the QR world. Monitors or system of colours display could have different profiles. Developer, thanks for created this app, it could be much better with few good tools.
- by Firefox user 14061212, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Exactly what I wanted. Tired of all the browsers asking you to sign up and make an account to transfer tabs from laptop to mobile? Now this is a smart and elegantly put together solution. Thank you so much!
- by arnofly, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Brilliant! After reading bad comments, I checked. Works great with my Huawei P8 Lite 2017 (Android 7.0) and the app Barcode Scanner. Works too on the old Android Jelly Bean (4.1) with the same app. So, people says this extension doesn't work, I don't understand. I give you 5 stars ;)