Rated 3.9 out of 5
3.9 Stars out of 5
- by Firefox user 15325347, a year agoRated 1 out of 5Doesn't work. First time I've ever said this about something so simple that have used many of in the past. Doesn't show the icon in my linux. Would not recommend, am in the most common freshly baked linux, if a dev doesn't dev for linux he's not worth his salt.
- by R.S., a year agoRated 3 out of 5Love the concept, and well designed. However, the auto start when opening Firefox doesn't work right. I turned it on but when I close out and reopen it doesn't auto turn back on. I even added the codes to auto reload some sites, but only the first site will turn on automatically. I open 6 pages every day to monitor. This does work, but I have to turn it on for 5 out of the 6 pages daily. Not bad, but not working right. It might be that I'm running the ESR version of FF (version 68.1.0esr 64-bit). It shouldn't make a difference, but maybe. I'd give it 5 stars if it would remember to auto turn on for all the pages.
- by Firefox user 15200623, a year agoRated 5 out of 5САМЫЙ ЛУЧШИЙ ЗАРАБОТОК БЕЗ ВЛОЖЕНИЙ!!!
НА ПОЛНОМ АВТОМАТЕ!!!
Просто скопируйте адрес и введите в адресную строку (располагается в самом верху браузера) для перенаправления! на страницу на сайт
ДЛЯ ТОГО ЧТОБЫ ЗАРАБАТЫВАТЬ :
1)Переходите на сайт.
3)Нанимайте гномов, они будут добывать руду.
4)Руда будет накапливаться, относите ее на склад.
5)Перерабатывайте руду и получайте золото.
6)Обменивайте золото на реальные деньги, либо нанимайте больше гномов, чтобы они приносили Вам еще больше прибыли!
- by wonder, a year agoRated 3 out of 5This add on works. However, it slows down my firefox 52.9 severely so that I cannot even load other tabs at the norm speed. Everything gets slowed down, including the tabs set for auto-refresh. Once I stop the auto-refresh, things get back to normal. Didn't see other people report this issue. Am I the only one having this issue? I am running Firefox 52.9 on Ubuntu 18.04LTS. I didn't want to upgrade to firefox quantum since certain add-ons are not available with the new firefox.
- by lestarinurul547, a year agoRated 4 out of 5The easiness-of-use is perfect. The feature helps like an angel.
But it removes all the parameter (something like "?key=value") in URL, and it drives me crazy. Hope this was fixed in update.
- by Firefox user 15130950, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Amazing addon. Just what I needed. Minimalistic and sufficient options. All that I would like to see is some kind of indicator on tabs to know if Tab Reloader is active on a tab or not.
P.S. Made a contribution. Keep up the good work!
- by RJVB, a year agoRated 2 out of 5This does what it should do (which is a feature that shouldn't require an extension!). I need it to remain logged in on a forum that has become incapable to remember me.
Sadly I can only give it 2 starts because it will reload the page even if I'm in the middle of typing a (long) reply. I don't know if and how it could detect an input form with unsaved changes but it should, ideally!
Alternatively, it could offer to open all links from an auto-reloading page in a new page, that could work too.