- by Maumbo, a year agoRated 1 out of 5This add on forces the refreshed page's focus to the top of the web page rather than where you want to view the refreshed page. I found another addon that does not change the focus.
- by roco, a year agoRated 1 out of 5This add-on doens't work at all ! In a new tab I loaded an online newspaper webpage that refreshes every 5 minutes and selected on "Tab Reloader" the option "Do not reload if tab is active", then I wait and find out that the web page was actually reloading itself as usual, so I concluded that this add-on is not working and for that I'm uninstalling it immediately this non-operative add-on !
I DO NOT RECOMMEND IT !
- by Firefox user 12765412, a year agoRated 1 out of 5HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT
The idea is cool, implementation sucks.
Preferences setup do not work, specifically defining pages/domains to auto reload without manually setting it up.
Example1: In preferences, I defined hostnames to auto reload, but it doesn't work - tabs are NOT reloaded.
Example2: when I removed *google.com from the pasted example, all gogle pages keep re-loading until I turn that off manually for each tab.
Yes the syntax is correct, yes I did restart everything (and multiple times), yes my PC is turned ON. I'm not a novice - the extension doesn't work.
- by Firefox user 15325347, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5Doesn't work. First time I've ever said this about something so simple that have used many of in the past. Doesn't show the icon in my linux. Would not recommend, am in the most common freshly baked linux, if a dev doesn't dev for linux he's not worth his salt.
- by Firefox user 13831815, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5Nie da sie wlaczyc odswiezania karty (przelacznik nie reaguje, pozostale juz tak). Interfejs niedopasowany do ekranu, wymaga powiekszania. Po wpisaniu strony do listy zadan (niewygodne na klawiaturze smartfona), w ustawieniach karty wyswietla, ze nie ma zadnych zadan.
- by Rainer_Klute, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5It seems the functionality of tab reloading is there and is working as expected. HOWEVER, the GUI does not show the actual parameters, at least not in Firefox 56. That is, you can SET the parameters, but you cannot READ them. The displayed settings are just empty or wrong.
This is a major bug and my reason to vote one star only instead of five.
Unfortunately the last change has been made in December 2016, so I am not really optimistic that a fix is imminent. :-(
- by Chauncey, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5This app used to work great, but suddenly stopped working entirely. Clicking on "enable" on the icon gets it to change to "active" and increment the number of tabs using the feature, but actually NOTHING is done. The timer doesn't work; the "disable/enabled" button doesn't change. Nothing.
And yet the developer is still allowing downloads and asking for $10.00 contributions, knowing that the extension has not functioned in at least several months. Comments on the developer's website are ignored (it has been reported repeatedly).
I moved to a different (not as good as this one used to be) tab reloader add-on so I can continue to get automatic tab refreshing on websites that don't offer that, but miss some of the features that this one had when it was still working.
I would rate this ZERO stars if that were an option.