Rated 3.9 out of 5
3.9 Stars out of 5
- by CreaTVT, 5 months agoRated 5 out of 5It's excellent to make others believe that you have connection problems. As an example, I was able to shit while the add-on made me disconnect and reconnect from an online class.
C'est excellent pour faire croire aux autres que vous avez des problèmes de connexion. Par exemple, j'ai pu aller aux toilettes pendant que l'add-on me déconnectait et me reconnectait automatiquement d'un visio-cours.
- by Firefox user 14004152, 5 months agoRated 3 out of 5Installed on two Win10x64 machines, worked fine on one, on the other Firefox soaked up all its memory by the end of a day of 5-10min reloads, rendering it unusable w/o reboot. Same page reloading on both machines. Nothing fancy.
- by Kaushal Pranav, 5 months agoRated 4 out of 5Great extension. When I close a tab and restore it back (tab, not a window, using Ctrl + Shift + T), I would like to get back the auto refresh timer on that particular tab.
- by Firefox user 14609476, 6 months agoRated 5 out of 5Ubuntu 18.04. Great little add-on does what I need, able to set refresh rate to what to seconds or minutes. It remembers start up home pages on boot which is good. used it for a week now, no problems runs all day. Some reviews seem harsh, I think the add-on is great.
- by Maumbo, 6 months agoRated 1 out of 5This add on forces the refreshed page's focus to the top of the web page rather than where you want to view the refreshed page. I found another addon that does not change the focus.
- by Ace402, 6 months agoRated 3 out of 5Timer does not work properly. I have it set to refresh every 30 minutes. I look and see how much longer until it refreshes on the hour and half hour and it usually 10-15 minutes off. Please fix this glich.
- by roco, 6 months agoRated 1 out of 5This add-on doens't work at all ! In a new tab I loaded an online newspaper webpage that refreshes every 5 minutes and selected on "Tab Reloader" the option "Do not reload if tab is active", then I wait and find out that the web page was actually reloading itself as usual, so I concluded that this add-on is not working and for that I'm uninstalling it immediately this non-operative add-on !
I DO NOT RECOMMEND IT !
- by Firefox user 15787616, 7 months agoRated 3 out of 5Works well initially but shuts off in a few hours. When not using the computer temporarily, "Send" permission flags stack up and I have been logged off of the website I was attempting to stay logged on to. Handy enough if you remember that yoou must restart it every day and that it only works for a few hours. I would like to be able to set a permanent 10 minute refresh that would persist whenever that page is loaded.